Chapter 259 Mingzhu is pregnant

Looking at his piece of meat, Jian Dan had already seen through his thoughts and couldn't help but laugh,

"You should have said earlier that you like this taste. If you don't mind, you can still keep stewing this soup. People always say that the older the soup is, the more delicious it is."

Lin Dongfang glanced at his wife,

"Why do you mind? This is a good thing. We are blessed by you. Otherwise, we really can't eat this good thing."

Mingzhu also took Jian Dan's arm and smiled,

"That's right, I tell you, I've been craving it recently.

If you're willing to give it up, we'll really take the basin away?"

Jian Dan rolled his eyes at her,

"So what? If I'm reluctant, you won't eat it?"

"That can't be done. If you're reluctant, I'll just eat your food. It'll save me trouble!"

Jian Dan looked disgusted,

"You're dreaming. Not only do you want the soup, you also want to steal my meat. Lin Dongfang, hurry up and take your wife away!"

Looking at the two people fighting, Lin Dongfang said he didn't hear anything and couldn't afford to offend either of them.

The two families now have some tacit understanding. For example, they often eat meat or some rare things, so they consciously don't mention it when they go out. After all, in this environment, their living conditions are among the best in the village, and they don't want to become the target of others.

A pot of stewed soup was poured for them, and the remaining half pot was not served. All the prepared dishes were poured into it. Lin Dongfang also contributed a piece of pork belly. As for their own, they took it back and stewed it themselves.

When Jian Xin came back with the puppy, the stewed dishes in the pot were already turning over and emitting fragrance. Jian Jian and Mingzhu had already started to clean up the table and prepare to eat.

She immediately greeted the two guests happily, and then went straight to Jiandan,

"Sister, have you made something delicious again?"

"Is the little greedy cat back? Have you seen Xiaohua?"

This topic obviously won the child's heart, and she immediately had some proud little expressions, her eyes shining,

"Well, sister Xiaohua is very happy, and she asked me about it when she didn't know it!"

The proud little look made Jiandan want to try it,

"Really? Or is my Xinxin so good that she can be a little teacher!"

Mingzhu also laughed,

"Oh, how can she be so good? Whose child is this? I want to take him home too?"

"No, no," the little girl was anxious, waving her hands seriously,

"I belong to my sister's family, I can't go to other people's homes."

The reddish-brown color doesn't look very good Good steamed bread, with a big pot of stewed vegetables, but without meat, several people ate with their mouths full of oil and sweat, and the little girl exclaimed from time to time,

"Wow, this potato is so delicious,"

"This, is this cabbage?"

Mingzhu couldn't help teasing Jiandan,

"How does it feel to raise a child?"

Jiandan put down his chopsticks and drank a sip of water,

"It's too sudden, I'm raising her by trial and error.