Chapter 349 When did I have a partner?

"It's also possible that she thought I was your partner, so she was hostile to me.

I don't like her not because she is jealous of me. Think about it, she showed such obvious hostility to me when we first met today, will she be like this when she meets other people in the future?

Think about it, if she really becomes our sister-in-law, ah, then when she sees someone who looks good, eats well, and dresses well in the future, can she still hold it in? Will she come back to make trouble?

My second uncle and aunt are elders, and my brother respects them as parents, but can she do that? She will definitely not be happy if I control her too much. If I don't care, with her temper, she will want everything good that others have, right?

Now think about it, I know that marrying her will definitely cause unrest in the family.

My brother's profession, and Like the second uncle, the family is more suitable for someone like the second aunt, who is gentle and strong, cheerful and generous, can guard the rear for the second uncle, and take care of you so well, has her own career, and can handle all kinds of human relationships with ease, instead of being petty and jealous of others' success. "

Sighing, simply imagine in the opposite direction,

"Maybe, if my brother can calm her down, maybe it will be good."

After being described by her, Cheng An's head was numb, and he quickly interrupted,

"No, definitely not.

Sister, you said it, the eldest brother is like my father, can't you see it now? How many days can he stay at home this year? What's the point of calming him down for two days? After the eldest brother leaves, won't she still have the final say?

Then will the eldest brother still be our eldest brother in the future?

Sister, we can all imagine the miserable life she will have in the future, but we must stop her from contacting the eldest brother, okay? "

Jian Dan was also stunned for a moment, pursed her lips, and laughed,

"We are too anxious, isn't this just imagination? It's not bound to happen.

Besides, we haven't considered the eldest brother's thoughts, he must have his own arrangements."

"What arrangements does he have?"

Cheng An looked disdainful,

"Every time my mother talks about this topic, he wants to run away.

Sister, didn't the uncle urge him? Oh, no, the uncle hasn't solved it himself, how can he have time to care about him?"

Jian Dan covered his mouth and laughed,

"My child, don't let the uncle hear this, he urges more frequently than the second aunt, do you think it works? Isn't he still the same person?

I tell you, my brother is now naughty , anyway, he is not in a hurry. "

The young boy sighed heavily,

"Hey, I thought only my brother was the most worried, and the eldest brother was the same, so when can I have a nephew?"

......

Jian Dan really didn't want to be a matchmaker, especially for her brother's red line. At noon, Tang Sumei came back, and the two of them talked about this matter one by one. Tang Sumei's face did not change,

"Don't worry, she can't enter our house. Xiao Chao has high standards. I don't even like her,"

Jian Dan sat and picked vegetables with her,