Chapter 251 That Grandma is Chasing Me

"Let's go buy some delicious food?"

The little girl pulled the picture book out of her eyes reluctantly, hesitated, and simply glanced at the picture book,

"Can you understand it?"

"Yes, yes," the little girl picked up the book and introduced it to her,

"Look, this is playing, this is angry, and then this is fighting, crying..."

She said it very clearly, and simply compared the text, and was surprised to find that this understanding was almost right.

Now her eyes changed, she had picked up a treasure!

"Have you read this book before? How did you figure it out?"

"My father taught me before.

When he took me out, my father would tell me what this was and what that was.

Originally, there were books with pictures at home, and my father would accompany me to read them. Later, bad guys came and tore up the books, so I didn't read them.

Sometimes my father would come back with a newspaper and tell me, and I could understand it."

What can be said simply?

This is the power of knowledge.

If you have knowledge and know the role of knowledge, you will subtly teach these instincts and habits to your children, and teach by example. This is the foundation of a scholarly family.

Patting the little head, the child can now be very calm when talking about Sheng Zhiyuan,

"Okay, Dad is very good, and what Dad teaches is also useful. Xinxin should keep it up. Learning is a good habit. Sister will always support you."

The little girl nodded and scratched her head again,

"Sister, can I lend my books to Brother Huzi and others?"

"Why should I lend it to them?"

Simple but not against, just don't know why the child has this idea.

"If you have something, just tell me, I will help you find a way."

Unexpectedly, the little girl sighed first,

"You don't know, they are too stupid, they can't count, I taught them several times, but they can't remember."

"You, teach them, count?"

This is still quite unexpected. How old is this little dumpling, can he still teach others?

"Yes, yes!

Sister Xiaohua has learned it and can count to twenty.

Brother Huzi still can't, but he can count to five. Humph, he even counted the candies wrong!"

Although I know that there is no school in the village and the children will definitely be affected, I didn't expect that even this most basic counting method cannot be popularized.

"Don't they know it?"

"No, no, Xinxin has taught me. Sister Xiaohua is so amazing. She learned it right away."

"And, they can't count two and three."

Gestured with her little hands, Jiandan asked in cooperation,

"Really? They can't count two and three?"

"Yes.

That day when we were sweeping the snow, I said that there were three meals a day, but they all said two meals. Humph! So stupid, Xinxin was angry."