Chapter 262: Hanhan offends a group of people

Seeing this, Liu Weimin nodded with satisfaction, knowing that working is a good thing. No matter what, for old farmers, food is the most important thing, after all, it is related to their own stomach.

Especially after this drought, even those who were not serious about work and idled all day have become more serious. No matter how much people say, it is useless. This kind of thing still needs to be experienced in person.

To be precise, this can be regarded as a life-and-death experience.

The suffering of this year is profound, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is unforgettable for a lifetime. The bloody lesson is the most down-to-earth education.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense. Go back and prepare. Come early tomorrow and work hard. If anyone cheats, don't blame me for being rude."

On the way back, the villagers around were in groups of three or two, and they couldn't hide their joy. Li Yan and the others felt the same way and were very happy. They chattered,

"I really hope to have a few more pigs, so that we can get more pork by the end of the year."

At this season, the Youth Farm has not much food in stock. Recently, a lot of wild vegetables have been mixed in. Although the fresh taste is okay, it is wild vegetables after all. When cooking, only a little oil is added, and even the bitterness of the wild vegetables itself cannot be removed, let alone the taste.

What's more, since the wild vegetables came out, they have been there almost every day. If there is no more in this place, they will change places. They have walked almost all the mountains outside.

In other words, it is enough to eat all the good things, let alone this thing.

As for the other group in the Youth House, Wang Hongmei and her friends, they were not as good as Li Yan. They had to use up all the food from the village. They were full of bitterness. When they heard about meat, they began to salivate unconsciously.

The three new Youth House members, Chen Jing, Gu Jianjun, and Li Guang, were not difficult to get along with.

Chen Jing was quiet and taciturn.

Gu Jianjun, as his name suggests, had a taller frame than the average person, but it was also more obvious when he was thin. He looked like a walking skeleton, and his clothes were more like cloth hanging on his body, clanking.

Li Guang was a quick-witted person. He should be the youngest of the three. He loved to talk and laugh, was smart, and had a sweet mouth. In two days, he not only got familiar with the Youth House, but also got along well with people in the village.

Seeing Jian Dan and the others coming over, he greeted them with a smile,

"Sisters, we are new here and don't know anything. Is there anything we need to pay attention to when we go to work? Can you give us some tips so we can prepare?"

Li Yan and the others knew him well, but Jian Dan and Ming Zhu were the only ones he was not familiar with. They had never spoken to each other, but now he looked at them several times.

Jian Dan nodded, and Jian Xin smiled back,

"Hello, Brother Li Guang!"

Then he turned around and asked Jian Dan,

"Sister, this brother's name is the same as that Li Guang!"

Before Jian Dan could speak, Li Guang called out,

"Little sister, do you still know Li Guang?

Let me tell you, that Li Guang is my ancestor, and I am a direct descendant of the same lineage..."

Jian Xin said just one sentence, and was forced to listen to Li Guang's long-winded talk about the ancestral tree.

However, Li Guang was also good at talking. The dry history became a story of ups and downs after he spoke. Not to mention Jian Xin, a child who didn't even have a kindergarten diploma, even Jian Xin and the others listened attentively with their ears tilted.

For the first time, I found that the road in the village was so short. From the village office to the gate of the Youth House, Li Guang only told half of the story of his ancestor with the same name. Jian Xin was waiting pitifully for Li Guang to fight the enemy.

"Sister?"

To be honest, it was neither up nor down. Jian Xin and the others were also confused. They all knew history, but this story was naturally much better than the black and white words in the book.

They didn't hear enough either.

Several people looked at each other and didn't dare to say anything.

Li Guang was very good at observing people's expressions. He looked up at the sky. Today, the weather opened early and it was not yet noon.

"Sisters, I heard that there are a lot of mountains here. Are you going up the mountain? Can you take us with you?

We are new here. We didn't dare to walk around these two days. We were afraid that we would go the wrong way and cause trouble for the village."

This is not even simple.

This is a real social cow. Socializing is not a problem.

Just his little mouth can make people happy.

Those with weak wills can willingly give him all their wealth.

Is leading the way a problem?

This is obviously a joke, and adults can see it. The only one who was fooled is the little kid Jian Xin, who immediately looked at Li Guang with heartache,

"Don't be sad, my sister is amazing, I asked her to take you there, I've been there too, and I can even pick up firewood."

Li Guang immediately followed up with praise,

"Really? How are you so amazing? You can pick up firewood at such a young age, I always thought that this is something only adults can do?"

Jian Jian couldn't listen to it anymore, it's a bit too fake, isn't it?

Even Chen Jing, who was standing next to him, had a blank expression on his face, and glanced at him from time to time, obviously he couldn't listen anymore.

On the contrary, the silly Gu Jianjun next to him followed up,

"Really? How old are you? Your parents are willing to let you do this job?"

As soon as this was said, Li Guang hit him back, is he a fool?

Didn't you see that this child is fair and clean, speaks generously, and has a good living environment at first glance. Does he look like he does that kind of work?

Saying that they were picking up firewood was obviously a parent coaxing their child. How could you take it seriously?

The most important thing is, even if you didn't react, she said sister, sister, and she was right next to you. Can you still say this in front of her? You can even go back and ask her later.

But Hanhan didn't understand,

"Why did you hit me? What did I say wrong? That's what I meant!

The child is so young, so..."

Jian Xin immediately retorted,

"No, no!"

She obviously didn't mean that. She wanted to show off, not to say that her sister was not good to her.

Li Guang wanted to cover his head. He was really good. He offended a group of people at once.

At this time, Chen Jing, whose forehead was throbbing with veins, could not bear it any longer. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Gu Jianjun by the collar, causing him to bend over, and then covered his mouth, and apologized stiffly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, his brain is not working well, and his eyes are also lame. I'll take him back to treat him. This Xinxin is very good at first sight, and he was spoiled and brought up. Don't take his words to heart." He apologized again, and then took Gu Jianjun and left. Although Gu Jianjun was so tall, he bent over in front of Chen Jing to cooperate, and the scene was very harmonious. Li Guang was also angry and put his hands on his waist, cursing loudly, "Are these eyes made of paper? Fool!"