Chapter 393 She is selfish

Cheng Chao felt a huge surprise, and he was so happy.

He has been following his uncle for many years. The army is full of rough men. His second aunt is the only woman in the family. She is far away and can't take care of him. This is the first time someone has made clothes for him.

"Really? For me?"

"Of course,"

Just think that this person seems to be a little bit wrong. Is he stimulated? He can't help but feel a little annoyed.

"What's wrong, brother? Are you okay? It's just two pieces of clothes, it shouldn't be that serious?"

She also prepared something else for him, but looking at his tolerance, how about waiting a little longer?

Cheng Chao naturally didn't know what he almost missed.

"It's okay, I'm happy. I am happy."

Putting the clothes aside, he turned back and straightened his face. After sending the child out, he said,

"I was going to pick up the child today, but,"

The topic changed, and his tone became serious,

"But, Uncle Jian has accepted the task and will leave in the afternoon. The child really has to be left with you first. This is the ticket he asked me to bring. This bag contains food for the child. I came in a hurry and didn't buy much. When you finish eating, you can go to the commune to buy more."

The more he listened, the more wrong it seemed. Jian Dan interrupted quickly,

"Brother, what do you mean, is this a long-term task or something? Do you need to explain it in such detail?"

Seeing Cheng Chao's expression, Jian Dan's heart also 'stomped',

"No, wait a minute, you are not going to go too, are you?"

Cheng Chao turned his eyes away,

"Yeah,"

Jian Dan is not a child who can't leave her alone, so she won't cry and make a fuss. On the contrary, Cheng Chao can inform her before leaving, so she feels a little relieved.

However, going on a mission means danger, and one's head is tied to the belt.

She had a deep understanding of this in her previous life. She had to prepare sufficient equipment every time she went out. If for no other reason, who wouldn't want to come back safe and sound?

"When are you leaving?"

"...... in a while."

As soon as she finished speaking, she stood up and walked towards the east room.

"Wait a minute, I'll get you something."

Cheng Chao watched her hurried out and hurried back, still smiling.

"Slow down, why are you in such a hurry?"

Jian Jian stuffed a small bag into his hand and pointed to the east room.

"Here, go change it. Don't ask, but don't leave it. I just hope you can come back safely."

Cheng Chao was stunned for a moment, took it solemnly, and nodded.

"I will, I will definitely come back safely. I'm worried about you leaving me alone."

After lingering in the east room for a long time, Cheng Chao did not ask much after coming out, but his eyes were a little red. He said goodbye to Jian Jian with the bag and rubbed her head before leaving.