Chapter 329 What happened?

"Village chief, it's normal for everyone to question me. After all, I'm an outsider educated youth. I thought I was from Liujiatun after I came here. I'm soft-hearted and can't bear to see the villagers suffer. I won't talk about the past. When I first arrived, I saw the village chief running around for everyone's stomach all day, and my hair was almost white with worry.

I just thought that human life was at stake. So many villagers were suffering, so what did it matter if I suffered a little?

At that time, I was also a tiger, running up the mountain without caring about anything, and rushing up when I saw a wild boar. I was lucky, and I was still alive several times."

The scene was quiet, with only Jian Jian's gentle voice. The rumor that Jian Jian killed a wild boar with one punch came to her ears again, and Wu Lianhua suddenly felt cold all over. How could she forget this? This Jian Zhiqing is not a weak girl.

Then Jian Dan sighed leisurely,

"Hey, this year is a good year, everyone can eat enough, and I don't have to worry about it.

Hu Zi, you can take the things away tomorrow. If you can eat enough, your sister won't worry about it. Let's not bother with this matter next year.

By the way, village chief, I'll have to trouble you later. I want to write a letter of introduction. Before the autumn harvest, I'll go to see my brother and uncle."

Liu Weimin knew about Jian Dan's recognition of relatives, and a few people who were close to him knew about it. The villagers didn't know much. Jian Dan didn't like gossip, especially about his own affairs, and he wouldn't take the initiative to tell others.

But he didn't hide it deliberately. Jian Xin played with the children all day a few days ago, which was not a secret.

Upon hearing this, Wu Lianhua was suddenly sweating again, and the back of her neck was cold. She staggered back a few steps.

It's over, it's over. How could she forget? Xiao Jian's brother and uncle are both in the army. Moreover, I heard that they are from the nearby army and are small leaders. At that time, she heard the child's unclear words, and she went out to ask the neighbors. How could she forget this?

The expression of regret is too obvious. Looking at the posture, she still wants to say something. Jian Jian was in a panic. She said something to Liu Weimin, and said a few words to Hu Zi and others, and turned back to the yard.

Liu Weimin had a wooden face. Xiao Jian was a benefactor. He always wanted to maintain this relationship. After knowing her relationship with the garrison, this idea was even more unshakable. He knew her too well. This was because he was angry, otherwise he would not have said it at this time. Then when can the letter of introduction be issued?

People just told them that she also has a backer. Don't think that you can bully her just because she is an orphan.

Lin Dongfang behind saw that Jian Jian could still secretly raise the flag to scare people, smiled, turned around and quietly went back to report to his wife.

The children didn't care about that, and chattered and played together again, leaving the adults looking at each other in bewilderment.

Everyone else was fine, Wu Lianhua had just come out of the water after taking a shower, cold sweat dripping down her face, and her back was also sticking to her soaked clothes.

Today's incident was indeed not a big deal, but her straightforward questioning directly punctured the already weak trust between the villagers and the educated youth.

The whole Liujiatun knew that Jiandan was different from other educated youths. It was not an exaggeration to say that she was the lifesaver of their Liujiatun, not to mention that she also gained a lot of benefits for the village. Only this year was good, and she was able to work and raise children with peace of mind.

I heard that the matter of the child's literacy class this year was related to her.

She lived far away, worked all day, raised children, and did not offend anyone, but she was still thinking about feeding their children. Such a person, not only did not say that he was treated well, but also came to the door to cause trouble?

For a while, Wu Lianhua was facing the eyes of almost the whole village, and she did not dare to look up.

Can she say that she regretted it?

She didn't know where the anger came from at that time. When she heard Jiandan, she was so angry that she ran out and banged the door without even listening to the child's words. The result was the current scene.

Liu Weimin sighed,

"You guys just do it, do it!"

Hu Zi told his grandparents about the matter as soon as he got home. The old man and the old lady were silent for a long time, and then they sighed deeply.

Jiandan didn't think so much. After all, they were not close or important people. It was enough to be disappointed for a while. After recovering from the shock, she threw them out of her mind and prepared to eat wholeheartedly.

After such a delay, it was almost dark, and the pot was not lit yet. She was too lazy to cook. She simply closed the door, pulled the curtains, and entered the base space.

After patrolling the cafeteria, she brought out a bowl of cold noodles with ice chips. After eating this refreshing bowl, not only did the pores on her body feel comfortable, but the depression in her heart also dissipated.

Since she said she wanted a letter of introduction, she couldn't just talk about it.

Early the next morning, Jian Jian went to find Liu Weimin. Liu Weimin was guilty and didn't ask in detail. He directly issued a five-day letter of introduction according to Jian Jian's instructions. Five days later, it would be almost autumn harvest.

Jian Jian didn't think about really going to find Cheng Chao now, but she just said it because she really wanted to go into the mountains.

During this period, she was weeding intermittently. She went into the mountains only when she got off work. She didn't walk far and it wasn't pleasant. The children were not at home, so she took this opportunity to go for a walk in the mountains.

She didn't plan to take the dogs with her when she went into the mountains, but she remembered to entrust them to Lin Dongfang this time. She went back and carried the backpack as a cover, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

When others heard about what happened yesterday, Jian Jian had almost reached the halfway point of the mountain.

It was said to be five days. On the third day, she swept the mountains and prepared to go home.

She didn't know that someone at home was anxious.

Almost half a day after she left, Cheng Chao arrived.

He knocked on the door and was answered by the barking of several dogs. He went into the yard to check and found that she was indeed not at home. He turned directly to find Lin Dongfang. Lin Dongfang also looked helpless.

"I don't know where she went, but she said that she was going to see you and Uncle Cheng."

Cheng Chao's keen feeling was wrong. Jiandan was not doing anything shameful, so why did she use them as an excuse?

This was not her character.

"What happened?"

Lin Dongfang was about to complain to him, and immediately told him about what happened yesterday. Mingzhu was the first to get angry and her eyes turned red.

"They, this is too bullying."

Cheng Chao's face was also green. He and his uncle wanted to give all the good things to his sister who had just been found, but he let her suffer?

"I think she didn't take it seriously, otherwise, she would have done it herself. She did it on purpose. She told them about killing the wild boar first, and left that sentence at the end to remind them that she is not alone now, but has a backer."

Thinking about it, Lin Dongfang laughed,

"Don't tell me, it really worked. Didn't you see how scared those people were?"