Chapter 351 My eldest brother wants to take us to the market

Seeing his mother disappear, Cheng Rui immediately looked up and asked,

"Big brother, do you want to make something delicious?"

The last time Cheng Chao came was a few years ago. The two boys were still young, but they also liked this big brother very much. Of course, what impressed them more was that they had delicious food with their big brother.

Cheng Chao was not stingy with them at all, and he really loved them.

At that time, the conditions here were not as good as they are now. Cheng Chao also tried to get them food, snacks, fruits, and almost all the food that could be bought along the way was not missed.

Patting the two little heads, Cheng Chao put down his sleeves,

"Let's go, big brother will take you to the market."

"Oh, great!"

The two children went back to the house to change into clean clothes. Jian Dan was still sitting steadily. Cheng Chao directly pulled her up and turned around,

"Go get a coat. What if it's cold when you come back later?"

"I'm still going? No, brother, aren't you coaxing the children?"

"Aren't you also a child? Go quickly, the market over there is in the afternoon. Let's have a good stroll and come back before the second uncle and second aunt get off work.

Go quickly!"

After coming here, she was forced to stay at home for several days before she could have a good walk. Jian Dan really couldn't stay any longer. She didn't refuse and went back to the house to get a long-sleeved coat. After all, it was still quite cold at night.

There were four people in the group, all men, so naturally there was no need for her to carry things. Cheng Rui put the clothes in the backpack behind him. Jian Dan wore a shirt and suspenders made by Tang Sumei, with only two pockets on her body.

Well, I guess there is no need for cover for smuggling.

It was noon, and there were no adults outside. I met a few energetic children playing with mud under the tree. When they saw Cheng Rui, they stretched out their black little hands to greet him.

"Brother Rui, come and play?"

Cheng Rui was a child who wanted to show off and wanted to show off. He immediately puffed up his chest.

"You guys play. My big brother is going to take us to the market."

The word "market" was said particularly loudly. Cheng An next to him was also a little excited. He looked at the two children with simple amusement. He was so easy to satisfy.

As expected, it was not surprising that he received several envious eyes.

The conditions are here. Being able to live in a family compound does not mean that the living conditions are good, but having a fixed allowance every month is already crushing most people.

However, few families can use all of this allowance for their own families. Parents on both sides, brothers and sisters. It is not easy for a person to get out of the countryside. Filial piety to parents is definitely a must, otherwise the spit of the village can drown people.

In addition, brothers and sisters are also supported. Some children are still with their parents, which is another expense. The allowance of several dozen yuan is divided into several parts, and it is also necessary to calculate how to spend it.

After walking several meters, Jian Dan and Cheng Chao, who have sensitive hearing, can still hear the sound of drooling behind them.

"I also want to go to the market, but my mother won't take me,"