Chapter 276 Coaxing a child is no easier than training him

There really aren't many entertainment options for children nowadays, except for running around outside. People like Liu Guangming, who have skills, can make toys for children, but they are just small wooden guns, ice throats, sleds, etc.

As for stories, they are all realistic. They are all stories told by the elderly about wars in previous years. They have heard them dozens of times since childhood. Almost all of them can be followed word for word by the children as soon as the adults start.

The first comic book that Jian Xin and Xiaohua read together was Journey to the West.

Apart from other things, the monkeys dancing with sticks in various poses in the pictures made the two children deeply fascinated, and also provided a lot of motivation for the children to recognize words. After all, it is still a little difficult to understand just by looking at the pictures.

Hu Zi was purely attracted by them. As soon as he got home, he saw his sister lying on the kang looking at something, and she was so serious. He was curious and wanted to know.

After seeing it, he thought, eh? Interesting.

Isn't this interest coming?

The more he read, the more fascinated he became. Now, he has reached the point where he goes home to find Xiaohua.

After all, he didn't know a few words, and it was still very difficult for him to read by himself.

Because of this, he was laughed at by Mr. and Mrs. Liu Sanye.

"My brother also said that he wanted to learn to read from me."

Jiandan was a little surprised that it worked so quickly?

"Really? Xiaohua is also a little teacher? That's amazing!

Come, sister will reward you with a piece of candy."

Xiaohua blinked and couldn't help laughing shyly, and carefully put the reward into her pocket.

Jian Xin leaned over and said something, and the two little girls burst into laughter.

Jiandan didn't think too much.

She was just a small person, not so noble, and she didn't have the ability to teach and educate people.

However, in this environment, the lives of ordinary people are hard, and her own children, she always thought that if she could learn more now, she might have more skills in the future, and more ability to protect herself and be independent, at least in this era where the order is not very normal, in this society that is just in the initial stage of development, she can be a decent person.

After a winter break, she had to take a break on the first day of work. The assigned tasks were not heavy. Jiandan turned over most of the land in the morning, and it was much easier in the afternoon. She finished the work before noon. She called the scorekeeper Liu Guoqiang to check, recorded the work points, returned the tools, and walked home happily without paying attention to the envy and jealousy of the villagers and educated youth behind her.

After lunch, Jiandan did not let Xiaohua go back. The two children were still taking a nap. Jiandan took a look and left without disturbing them.

At this time, it was not just work. The work done on the land and the garden at home were the same steps, but it was just a small area, no one forced her, and she had free time.

Jiandan's backyard garden was not small, and she didn't want to dawdle. She was the only one who could work at home, and it would be her work sooner or later. She couldn't avoid it, so she might as well do it quickly while she had time.