Chapter 399 My Children Are All Little Warriors

Finally, the group of teenagers were forced to walk around Jiandan's yard tremblingly before they were let go.

Seeing their appearance, they were so scared that Jiandan guessed that they would not dare to come again for a while.

"Are you okay?"

Jiandan shook his head,

"It's okay, I'm lucky today. They are all children. If they were old and ruthless, they would probably have to take action now. But you came quite quickly?"

"Not really, didn't we send someone to monitor that person?

I saw her sneaking to the commune in the morning. I didn't see the content of the letter, but looking at where she wrote it, I could guess that it was nothing more than a letter of denunciation. This might also be her family's tradition.

As soon as he got the letter, the head of the group sent people to rush over. When Lin Dongfang left the village, we were at the entrance of the village.

"But you guys, weren't you scared? "

"It's OK, but the child is upset. Besides, the villagers and educated youth are all very nice today and are very eager to help."

"Okay, I know, I've seen everything. You guys go back and clean up. I'll talk to the village chief."

With the parents around, Jiandan didn't want to step out either. The main reason was that he was really annoyed by what he had just said.

"Let's go home and clean up. It's getting dark. Are you hungry? "

When the people were taken away, the villagers were still shocked for a while, including Liu Weimin.

The villagers didn't see those things clearly, so they didn't know how serious they were, but he saw them clearly.

Although the war had ended for many years, those things were ingrained in his bones.

If you say that he was a petty thief, he would be angry at most.

But this time it was different. None of these things were petty thefts. If they were related to that thing, even if they were not spies, they were almost certain.

This time, the matter was serious.

After watching the adults and children enter the yard, Cheng Chao turned around to face the villagers. He was very pleased that they could protect his sister. Whether it was for his sister or for the village as a whole, it was also considered protection, and he appreciated it.

"Village head, fellow villagers, the leaders said that revolutionary construction requires collective wisdom and the power of the people is unlimited.

This time, we eradicated this cancer thanks to everyone's concerted efforts, which helped us to purge the revolutionary ranks and also let us see everyone's sincere heart for revolutionary construction and love for peace.

This time, the military medals are all your contribution. On behalf of the garrison troops, I would like to express my gratitude to the villagers and educated youth comrades in Liujiatun. "

"However, the revolution has not yet succeeded, and our team is also being improved. Please keep vigilant, resist the erosion of sugar-coated bullets, and report abnormalities in time. The construction of the country still requires everyone's joint efforts. "

What is the most glorious thing at this time? Collective honor and contribution to the country. Hearing Cheng Chao say this, many people are excited, trying to hold back their laughter, and immediately turned into vigilant little motors, starting the exploration mode for everything around them.

The black-hearted lady brought space to the countryside(2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें