Chapter 263 Li Guang is shocked

Then Li Guang turned to look at Jian Dan,

"Sister, don't be angry, he is just a fool, he can't talk, we can all see that Xin Xin is just talking like a child,"

Jian Dan was not really angry, when Gu Jianjun said the second sentence, Jian Dan could tell, this guy is just a steel straight man, his mind is not roundabout, pure idiot.

If you are angry with him, you might as well find a piece of tofu and kill yourself.

Mingzhu was laughing, and Tan Yajun shook her head.

Li Yan didn't see it at first, but seeing that Jian Dan didn't show any signs of being angry, she turned around and saw that the friends around her were all watching a show, so she held back and didn't open her mouth to curse back.

Apart from anything else, after being in the countryside for so long, they could tell from each other's eyes whether this person had any malicious intentions or just expressed it simply.

Just now, Gu Jianjun's eyes, let alone maliciousness, didn't even have the slightest element of joking, it was very clear.

Obviously, this is what he thought.

Just waved his hand,

"I can see that his character is really a bit,"

After a pause, he just thought about it and said an adjective that was not quite appropriate,

"Not very optimistic."

Li Guang burst out laughing, don't mention it, this word is really appropriate.

Others were curious,

"Does he always speak so directly?"

"Hey, stop talking, what's the big deal?

He is his mother's most beloved son, and this time he was sent to the countryside by his mother herself, just because of this mouth.

From childhood to adulthood, he has never spoken without offending people."

After saying this, everyone really got interested,

"Tell me, tell me,"

Li Guang sighed,

"Let me put it this way, his family didn't originally want him to go to the countryside, and they have been arranging a date for him for the past two months. Do you know what he did with the girl on the blind date?

He took the girl to stroll on the street for a day, just because the girl said that she liked to walk on rainy days.

That day he even reminded the other party to bring an umbrella, Then the two of them walked on the deserted road for a whole day, each holding an umbrella, without even having lunch.

The woman caught a cold when she returned in the afternoon, and she contacted the matchmaker overnight to inform him that this man was not suitable and seemed a bit stupid.

Afterwards, he was still wondering, "Don't you like him? Why are you angry?"

"Hahaha!"

Several female educated youths burst into laughter,

"My God, is this a blind date? It's too scary, right?"

"If you sleep with him, you'll go crazy!"

"Well, how did the woman really walk with him for a whole day?"

Li Guang sighed,

"Maybe she just wanted to see what he could do?"

"Hahaha..."