Chapter 206 I want to eat porridge

After all, people's hearts are biased, and five fingers are of different lengths.

Moreover, this is a very special period. The slogan of gender equality has been shouted for a long time, but the bias of favoring boys is still unavoidable.

In addition, the sayings passed down by our ancestors all emphasize that having more children means more blessings.

But not all children are the treasures of their parents. Under the high-pressure situation, they have their own choices.

Ordinary relatives have to visit each other frequently and keep in touch, not to mention the relationship between parents.

After leaving, there is less contact, and naturally, it fades.

Tan Yajun should be the one who feels the most deeply.

After going to the countryside for several years, there are fewer and fewer letters from home.

From two letters a month, plus occasional parcels, to now, one letter every six months, they are all bland and polite words, and more of them are to persuade her to get married here and not to think about returning to the city, because it is difficult at home, and the like.

Recently, she has been calmer, but she still feels a little bitter when she sees this. They are not sisters, but they are more like family than her blood relatives.

A child made jokes, and the atmosphere was very good. After dinner, everyone was laughing, and Tan Yajun threw away the gloom just now.

"Okay, I've packed it for you. I've put the meat in the jar to freeze it. There is hot water in the pot. You two can wash up and go to bed early.

It's getting colder and colder. Don't go out if you have nothing to do these days. Don't let it get worse.

By the way, there is ginger water in the pot on the west side. It's still hot. You two can drink some later, cover yourself up and sweat."

Jian Jian said with a hoarse voice,

"I know, I know, you housekeepers."

It's rare that several people from all over the world can get along so well.

"Don't come over these few days, I won't infect you again."

"Can you take her with you? Or should we take her back to help you take care of her for two days?"

Little Jian Xin raised her hand and hugged Jian Jian, no, no!

Jian Jian didn't mean to do that. Not to mention that the child occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night, just say that in daily life, there is no such thing as asking others to help take care of their own children.

"Haha, that's not necessary. She can still keep me company and run errands for me."

It was obvious that one was willing to fight and the other was willing to be beaten. Li Yan curled her lips.

"Let's go, let's go, we are all despised."

After sending a few people away, Jian Jian locked the door, fed the four little ones, and simply went into the house and locked the door.

He wanted to drink ginger water, so he made another packet of cold granules for little Jian Xin. It's always right to take precautions.

"Come and drink the sugar water. Don't catch a cold, or there will be no one to pour water for me tomorrow."

The little girl came over, took the bowl, and gulped it down. She wiped her mouth and patted her bulging belly.

"Drink it all, Xiaoshi... No, it's Xinxin. Xinxin doesn't catch a cold. Pour me some water."