Chapter 243: Taking a nap during the New Year

It is said that the happiest people during the Chinese New Year are children, who have food and clothes, and who will not be scolded after playing for a whole morning.

During the Chinese New Year, children are more indulgent.

Little Jian Xin did not get to play with her friends after all. She was taken back by Mingzhu and fed again. Before leaving, she was given a lot of snacks and then released.

After a full breakfast, Mingzhu fed her again. When she walked out of Mingzhu's house, the little girl was as full as a little penguin, staggering and unable to walk. She was so lazy that her eyelids could hardly open.

As soon as she entered the house, there was a table full of food. The little girl's eyes widened instantly. Even after eating, she still drooled unconsciously.

"Wow, sister, why are there so many delicious foods?"

And they were all meat.

"Burp!"

Seeing this, I thought she had eaten too much meat in the morning and hadn't digested it. Jian Dan stared at her belly,

"Can you eat more?"

He helped take off the little coat and shook off the layer of snow on it. He found that the weight was wrong when he lifted it.

"Didn't you share the things in your pocket with your friends? Why did you put them back?"

Jian Xin took two small tomatoes to eat first, and then took an orange in her hand, letting Jian Dan tease her,

"No, I didn't see them."

Jian Dan paused,

"Didn't see them?"

This shouldn't be the case. She saw them herself.

Wearing too much and the temperature in the room was high, the little face was a little hot and a little dizzy from the wind, and his speech became even more vague and soft, and his little body could not stand steadily, leaning against Jian Dan,

"Didn't you see, sister Mingzhu gave me some delicious food, I brought it back for sister, so much!"

While taking off the clothes, the child was very sleepy, and leaned on Jian Dan's arms and snored.

Looking at the semi-finished products on the table, Jian Dan was a little speechless, it seemed that he would not be able to eat lunch for a while.

Yes, he got up earlier this morning than usual, and the energy of children is limited, so he took a nap two hours earlier than usual.

Put the child on the end of the kang, put a small quilt on him, and he was already sleeping soundly.

After finishing the work in hand and letting the child sleep, there was no rush for the meal, anyway, they were all semi-finished products, and they could be put into the pot directly later.

Feed the little ones outside first. There is nothing to do for a while. Looking at the snow falling heavier and heavier, I feel tired. I simply go to the kang and take a nap with the little girl.

The garrison, Cheng Jin and others looked at the half-grown leeks with joy, and the master chef was even grinning.

Although not many are planted, it is a good start.

"Each person can have two leek dumplings in the evening to try them."

"Too little, not enough to fill the gaps between our teeth."

Cheng Jin was helpless.

"Okay, okay, plant more this year, okay?"

Cheng Chao hummed on the side.