Chapter 334 Are you going to leave me in the northwest?

"Then I will weigh whether to give more weight to you based on your strength, because we value favors here. Most people will consider whether this person will deal with me in the future. If I give him more this time, will he be more willing to talk to me next time if something happens?

After all, no one can live without asking for help for a lifetime. Everything is a give-and-take thing.

You are good to me, so I can think about giving back. You are not particularly good to others, and you are not useful to others. Why do you ask others to treat you differently?

This society is not a rigid rule. Ah, you must follow the rules, not a single bit can be wrong.

This is not a violation of the rules. It is allowed within the prescribed scope and does not harm the interests of others and the collective.

In other words, as long as we don't steal or rob, and have a clear conscience, there will be no problem."

The two children were surrounded by only themselves, the only elder, so Cheng Jin said a few more Jian Dan nodded obediently, and Cheng Chao also agreed on the side,

"I know, uncle."

"Well, the younger generation of our Cheng family now only has you two and the two younger ones from your second uncle's family. The two younger ones cannot be relied on for the time being, so let's not talk about helping each other.

But when encountering problems, you should also discuss more, especially you alone. We are a family. If you have any problems, find Cheng Chao. He is your brother, a big man, and a lonely man. Don't be reluctant to use him."

Cheng Chao made an aggrieved expression at the right time, and Jian Dan was directly amused. The uncle's disdainful tone should not be too obvious.

"Okay, I will definitely order my brother if there is anything."

Cheng Chao said that he had something to do, and he was not lying. After returning to the camp to hand over, he didn't even look at Jian Xin, and the two hurried to the train station. Jian Dan was puzzled,

"Are you in such a hurry?"

I didn't see it in the past few days in the mountains. He is not in a hurry!

Cheng Chao carried a bag of snacks and water in one hand and held Jian Dan in the other, fearing that they would be dispersed by the crowd.

"They are in a hurry over there. The trains going there are only in the afternoon and only run once every three days. If we don't leave today, we will have to wait for three days. I am afraid that my second uncle can't wait."

Although I have heard that some trains at this time do run once every few days, this is the first time I have encountered it.

Time is really tight. Cheng Chao took his ID and letter of introduction to the window to buy a ticket, and dragged her to squeeze into the train. When they came, they sat in hard seats. Jian Dan had already understood the environment of this pure green train, and she had a good idea of ​​it, so she didn't feel anything special.

Cheng Chao didn't do anything special. He wore casual clothes and bought hard seats, pure wooden seats, but he blocked Jian Dan well to the side of the window and sat in the aisle seat outside.

They got on quickly. Just after a while, the aisles were filled with people who squeezed in. People squeezed things in through the windows next to them, and people behind squeezed up. There were even thin people who could climb in through the narrow windows.

There was also a window next to Jian Dan, and he put his hands on it. When he saw Cheng Chao's cold face, he was still scared and shivered, and quickly changed his direction.