Chapter 322: Go find Uncle Chen to feel your pulse when you have time

Jian Dan suddenly realized that among the many educated youths who came, two couples got married, and both were settled internally. This was the first one to get together with a villager. To be honest, she really didn't expect it.

It was really unexpected.

"Is this okay?"

They strolled to the foot of the mountain.

"Of course it's okay. He found an educated youth wife, and he looked very happy.

They are all surnamed Liu, so naturally other families will lean towards him."

This is true. Although they have been liberated, the clan concept is still very strong, especially in villages where generations of inheritance have been rooted. You may not see anything at ordinary times, but he is a group from the bottom of his heart. No matter how bad his own people are, they are still his own people. No matter how good others are, they are still outsiders. It is also unexpected that Jian Dan was accepted by others by accident.

Looking at Wei Shujuan, Jian Dan also felt that this person was indeed a little wronged.

But this thing, since Liu Weimin said to vote, you should be mentally prepared that you will not be elected, and he is doing it openly and honestly, without any tricks. If he stands with Liu Guoqiang, who can't see what's going on?

Wei Shujuan also felt everyone's mood. It was not the first time in the past few days, and it was not a big deal.

She went to the countryside for Ling Weidong, and her vague thoughts had been stirring.

After so long, she had already seen Ling Weidong's attitude. It happened that Mingzhu gave birth to a child. She thought those children were pretty good, so she thought about taking them over, just in time to not have to face Ling Weidong all day.

She calculated it well. The work points for teaching the children were not enough for the educated youth to live. Mingzhu couldn't come out after giving birth, and she simply didn't like it. The possibility of a male educated youth was not high. Who knew that Du Xiuling would happen halfway.

It's not that she was disappointed, but she still felt a little lost. After all, it was the first thing she wanted to do seriously after going to the countryside.

"It's okay. I just want to try it. Besides, I can earn more work points with you. I can have more meals by the end of the year."

Several people looked at each other. Su Hong reached out and patted Wei Shujuan.

"Yes, we are still together. How great!"

Others also comforted her. In the end, Wei Shujuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"I'm really fine. It's just that this thing didn't work out. I feel a little uncomfortable. I don't have to do that job."

Haha, Wei Shujuan was a little depressed at first, but she disappeared before she even reached the mountain.

"Hurry up, hurry up, we found a shady slope a few days ago, there are still a lot of trays there, now they are almost red."

"Really? It's already this late, there are still some? So late?"

"Where is it? Isn't that a shady slope? It's later than the sunny place anyway."

"That's fine, don't go inside, there are not only big wild boars inside, but also those insects and so on, many of which are poisonous, and there are snakes, it's dangerous to meet them."

Several people also know their own abilities and agreed one after another.

They are very self-aware of this point. Jian Dan can come and go freely in the mountains, but they dare not compare themselves. The last time they met a wild boar, they were almost scared to death.