Chapter 204 Being Sent Home

In other words, Jian Dan has developed a thick skin, so she can walk normally with such heat in her head without changing her expression.

When she got close, Wang Guihua pulled her over and looked her over again.

Seeing that the eyes were turned to her, even if she was not socially anxious, Jian Dan felt a little uncomfortable on her scalp, and immediately followed Wang Guihua's strength and let her be stunned.

"Auntie, don't worry, I am a little exhausted, I am really not injured."

No matter what, this is a big deal.

But it should be said that she is only sixteen, and killing two wild boars is shocking.

Between effortless and trying her best, the latter is more acceptable and easier to empathize with.

Sure enough, Wang Guihua grabbed her right arm immediately after hearing it, and lifted it up and shook it gently. Jiandan also cooperated by making a weak and limp gesture.

"Look at you, I said, I saw something wrong just now, is it that you have no strength at all?"

Before she could react, the aunts and grandmas nearby all knew about it.

"This is because the time is short. If you sleep all night, your arm will be sore when you wake up tomorrow morning. This will be worse than the autumn harvest, right?"

"Yes, yes, this is too much strength, you have to take good care of it for a few days.

This kid, you say, this is because you are afraid that wild boars will come down the mountain and hurt everyone. This is really, reckless."

"That's not bad. We will eat all the wild boars we kill,"

"Little Jian is only sixteen or seventeen years old. This, She's still growing?"

"Yes, or else, you should take good care of yourself while you're still young, don't get sick again!"

......

For a while, Jiandan was surrounded by three layers of people inside and outside. Wang Guihua didn't expect so many people to come around after she said a few words. After hearing what she said, she nodded in agreement.

"Your aunts are right. You should take good care of yourself. It's a pity that you don't have to go to work now, so there's no rush.

You should take a good rest by yourself.

Oh, no,"

Wang Guihua just remembered,

"Don't you have a child? Where's your little sister?"

Although Jiandan didn't say that she would take the little girl out, Hu Zi knew. Once the group of children spread the word, almost everyone in the village knew that Jiandan's sister had a little sister at home.

Little Jianxin was surrounded by Li Yan and others, so she was not squeezed out. However, seeing the situation, Li Yan also regretted it.

"I should have listened to Jian's advice and come back when I'm almost well."

Little Jianxin looked well-behaved, but she was still a child after all, so Wang Guihua was still worried.

"Can you really take good care of you two?"

Jian was helpless. Would it be a bit false to say that she was really fine this time?

"Auntie, don't worry. I have prepared all the winter stuff. It's okay.

Besides, my arm was just suddenly tired, and it will be fine after a while.

This is nothing compared to your hard work.