Chapter 368 On the way back

Lianshan Station is not the starting point. There were already quite a few people on the train when they got on. Cheng Chao had all the things and the letter of introduction on him. Jian Da was indeed not careless and held Cheng Chao's sleeve tightly, fearing that she would be squeezed out again.

When getting on the train, Cheng Chao carried a huge bag in one hand and protected Jian Da with the other hand, which was quite smooth.

There are not so many people in the northwest compared to the south, and there was no incident of grabbing seats.

The sleeper berth was very quiet. It was true that at this time, those who could afford the sleeper berth had to have not only money but also certain connections. After all, the sleeper berth was the standard for cadres. Anyway, after the two of them got on the train, no one came in until the train started.

"There are only two of us in this carriage? Uncle has booked it?"

Cheng Chao laughed,

"No, Uncle can't make this mistake. Maybe the people haven't come up yet."

Maybe she was tired from playing, she fell asleep not long after lying down. Anyway, she knew Cheng Chao was in the lower bunk, so she felt at ease and slept soundly.

When she opened her eyes again, the carriage was dark. It was the roar and pause of the train stopping, reminding her that she was on the train.

Blinking her eyes, she regained consciousness, turned her head and called out,

"Brother!"

There was no familiar answer from below, and there was no breath of another person in the carriage. Instead, there was a noise outside.

After a second of panic, her rationality came online. Her sleepy eyes were instantly clear, and she turned over and quickly rolled down to the ground. As soon as she stood firm, the door of this carriage was pushed open with a bang.

The person outside the door obviously didn't expect someone to be there. When he pushed the door, not only was there no light on, but there was a shadow. He immediately screamed, "Ah! Who are you? Why are you scaring people here?" Jiandan frowned and reached out to turn on the light. "I am a passenger who has bought a ticket. Am I surprised to be here? This carriage has four berths. There are two of you. You should be prepared that there are people living in the carriage. Are you saying that you scared people? I just woke up and stood here without saying a word. I was thinking that you scared me." The person who spoke was a girl with two pigtails. The girl next to her who wore glasses and had a student hairstyle did not say anything. She looked around the carriage and saw that Jiandan did not give in and was not polite at all. She was a little surprised. Seeing this, he patted the pigtailed girl soothingly, turned around and lowered his voice to Jian Dan,

"Sorry, we were anxious, we didn't expect that there were still people sleeping at this time, can you let us in?"

Jian Dan didn't say anything, silently stepped aside, took two steps back, and sat on Cheng Chao's bed. He was anxious just now, what could happen to Cheng Chao? Even if he was worried, he shouldn't worry about him.

The pigtailed girl muttered and sat down on the lower bunk, and didn't move.

The student-haired girl stuffed the bags they brought under the bed, stood up and wiped her glasses, and then prepared to climb up to the upper bunk.

The pigtailed girl looked at Jian Dan's fair little face, jealousy flashed in her eyes, and she grabbed her companion,

"Xiao Qin, you just got out of the hospital, it's so inconvenient to bunk up and down, why don't you switch with the female comrade opposite?"

While speaking, he stared at Jian Dan, who closed his eyes and rested, as if he didn't hear anything.

"No, it's just two steps, what's the inconvenience?"

The pigtail seemed to be twisted with Jian Dan, holding the student's head tightly,

"Female comrade opposite, you won't be unhappy, right?

We are educated youth who responded to the country's call to go to the countryside to build the countryside. Comrade, you are too ununited with the people? You only care about your own enjoyment, the leaders have said that this is a bourgeois hedonistic style, which is unacceptable..."

Jian Dan suddenly opened his eyes,

"The leader didn't teach you, don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you. Didn't I teach you that you have no right to speak without investigation?

I paid for the ticket with my own money, so why can't I unite with the masses? Can you represent the masses?

Do you think that the sleeper berths on this train are the hedonism of the asset sister?

Then why don't you ask the conductor who has the most sleeper berths? Are they all hedonists?

Knowing that your companion is unwell, you first grabbed the lower berth and then tried to grab my seat? Who is forcing others to do things? "

The dark eyes rolled with impatience, and the pigtails dared not look at each other, and their eyes were erratic.

The student-haired girl rubbed her freed arms, her face full of helplessness. What is this for? Is it so difficult for her to go up and take a rest?

"Comrade, I'm really sorry, she,"

The student-haired girl was very unwilling to excuse her,

"She is too worried about me. I'm really sorry to bother you again."

After saying that, she didn't look at the pigtails again, and stepped on the ladder to go up.

Jiandan had no impression of this student leader, but he didn't want to embarrass him. He nodded and turned around to take out a piece of dried meat from his bag to chew. He had slept for most of the day, and his stomach was empty just now.

After waiting for a long time, he heard familiar footsteps. Jiandan just stood up and Cheng Chao pushed the door in.

Although he was not dressed, he had broad shoulders, narrow waist and long legs. When he stood at the door, he instantly attracted the attention of the other two girls in the car. The student leader on the upper bunk was full of admiration, and the braided girl on the lower bunk seemed to have her eyes glued to him.

Cheng Chao noticed it, but didn't look at it. He just frowned.

"Are you awake? Are you hungry?"

He pushed Jiandan to sit down by the bed again.

Jian Dan came back, "What happened just now? Is there something wrong?"

There are other people in the car, so it's not so smooth. Cheng Chao also understood and nodded.

"Well, it's Lao Qin's shift today. I just went to find him and just happened to help him."

The girl with braided hair opposite her widened her eyes. She never thought that she would meet someone she liked after so much effort, but she actually knew someone she didn't get along with.

Cheng Chao took out the food from his bag, Tang Sumei's fried pancakes, eggs, pickles, meat sauce, and fruits like mountain pear stuffed by the children. They were not afraid of the cold weather, so they were placed on the small table in the middle. Cheng Chao rolled them up and handed them to Jian Dan.

"Eat it. If you feel sleepy after eating, go to sleep. There are still several days to go."

"Yeah."

Fried pancakes, eggs, meat, fruits, each of which is rare. Braided hair felt the fragrance going straight into her nose, and her eyes controlled not to look in that direction. Later, she simply turned her head to the inside, out of sight, out of mind.

Jian Dan saw this and smiled like a little fox who got an advantage. Cheng Chao was too familiar with this expression and asked with his eyes, did she offend you?

Jian Dan shook his head and smiled, saying that it was none of his business. Whether there was any deep hatred or not, it was just a few words, a quick quarrel between little girls. He, a grown man, should not learn this.