Chapter 225 Miss Dad

On that day, half of the dumplings were made of pure meat, and the other half were made of sauerkraut and meat.

Jian Xin liked meat, and it wasn't just talk.

Seeing Jian Jian going to cook dumplings, she followed him without blinking. There was water boiling in the pot above, so she followed him eagerly and squeezed in the stove to light the fire.

Her eyes followed Jian Jian uncontrollably, watching her holding the lid and pouring the dumplings into the boiling water. It boiled three times, then added cold water three times, and then took out the dumplings with a strainer and poured them on a porcelain plate printed with a bright red peony flower.

The secretion in her mouth became more frequent.

The meat dumplings were cooked first, and when the second pot of sauerkraut and meat floated up, the meat dumplings were almost cool. Jian Jian picked them up neatly and walked into the house with them, and the little tail behind her followed closely,

"Sister, are you ready to eat?"

The little girl was anxious. From the moment Jian Jian said and started to make dumplings, she was so greedy that it was not easy for her to persist until now without drooling.

There were only two people at home, and there was no floor table. Little Jian Xin climbed up the kang and pulled the kang table over, then slid down again. After a while, she came back with two bowls and two pairs of chopsticks, and her face was almost anxious.

Jian Xin was speechless, but of course the cook wanted to see that the eaters liked their cooking skills. Seeing this, she became more interested in the dumplings and served two bowls of dumpling soup.

"Okay, let's eat!"

Seeing Jian Xin pick up one, the little girl immediately stretched her chopsticks to the plate of meat. The next second, her little mouth was full, and her cheeks were bulging, like a greedy little squirrel.

"Good time!"

The little mouth was full, and her words were unclear. Jian Xin wanted to laugh when she saw it.

"Eat slowly."

She was only concerned with eating, and nodded perfunctorily. To be honest, she had eaten these dumplings before.

But at that time, Sheng Zhiyuan's situation was already very difficult. He was constrained and embarrassed everywhere. He dared not spend money, and his previous friends also avoided him.

He was also bullied from time to time, humiliated and smashed.

Sheng Zhiyuan had to live in poverty, dared not eat or drink, and his three or four-year-old child also experienced a lot of worldly indifference.

Sheng Zhiyuan felt distressed. The father and daughter depended on each other. During the Chinese New Year, he secretly brought back a few dumplings and gave them to the child to eat.

When it comes to dumplings, Jian Xin has a special obsession.

When eating dumplings, she thinks of Sheng Zhiyuan even more.

"Why don't you eat anymore?"

Seeing the obvious disappointment on her little face, she even slowed down eating dumplings, and Jian Dan also put down her chopsticks,

"Are you full? How many have you eaten? Didn't you want to eat twelve?"

The child sighed loudly,

"Oh, sister, I miss dad."

During this period of time, the little girl rarely mentioned Sheng Zhiyuan. This was the most straightforward time. Her eyes were a little red, but she didn't cry.