Chapter 298 Yes, the elders at home

Cheng Chaole's eyebrows flew up,

"Look, I told you, it's my sister, hahaha, uncle, you can't say I'm useless anymore, this time it's all thanks to my insight, I've done a great job.

I'll also tell my second uncle when I call him later, so that he won't always use me as a negative example,"

In a good mood, Cheng Jin also smiled,

"Okay, you've done a good job this time, your second uncle has to reward you."

Jian Jian didn't expect the Cheng family to get along like this, not to mention, the atmosphere is really good.

Jian Xin didn't say anything on the side, and only dared to speak softly now,

"Sister, you are brother Cheng Chao's sister, so are you still Xin Xin's sister?"

Cheng Chao smiled like a big boy, grabbed the child, lifted him over his head and spun around,

"Your sister is still your sister, and you have a brother and uncle, are you happy?"

The child screamed and pulled Cheng Chao's hair tightly. Cheng Jin's face darkened again when he saw this,

"Cheng Chao, don't scare the child!"

There was a knock on the door outside, and Jian Jian got up quickly,

"I'll go open the door,"

These days, the educated youth have been cleaning the garden, and she didn't know who would come.

As soon as the door opened, Jian Jian was stunned for a moment, and then she reacted and quickly opened the door,

"Come in, come in, Third Master, how come you still have time to come?"

"I just went to Liujiatun,"

Jian Jian closed the door casually,

"Liujiatun?"

Telling her this specifically, is it related to her?

However, after thinking about it, the only people related to her were Mr. Liu Zhen, oh, and the old lady of the Liu family who borrowed the dog.

Jian Jian tentatively asked,

"Could it be that Grandma Liu..."

Sure enough, Mr. Liu San nodded,

"Yes, she is gone, it happened the day before yesterday, and she was sent to the mountain this morning."

He was still a little embarrassed. At that time, he agreed to give her the big and small dogs just to find a way to survive. He said that he would not care about life or death. Who knew that in just a short time, he had just fed the big dog and took away those old things. He didn't use them for a day, so he borrowed them back. Now the person is gone, and he can't come back.

It's really a one-way trip.

"Ah," Jian Dan was stunned. What does this have to do with her?

"So what? I don't know her, either?"

The old man stopped and looked at the four little dogs making noise in the yard, and sighed,

"I said everything fine when I sold the dog to you. Later, I said it was a loan and it was for the old lady, and you didn't say anything. Logically, the dog should be returned to you now,"

Ah, I understand.

"So now, the dog won't come back?"

"It won't come back."