Chapter 373 Are there new educated youth?

Cheng Chao didn't think much about it,

"Maybe he's tired. He didn't sleep well last night. If he's tired, let's take a break."

"Not tired, not tired, brother, look at the Youth Office, why are there so many people?"

The autumn wind is just right now, not too cold or too hot, Jian Dan thinks it's pretty good.

Cheng Chao took a look and turned his head,

"There should be new Youths coming. Isn't the female comrade in the car also a new Youth?"

"Yes."

After walking a short distance, Jian Dan stopped and pulled Cheng Chao, with a look of surprise,

"Brother, look, is it Mr. Liu San?"

"Huh? Oh, it's true. You said that we are really lucky,"

Cheng Chao himself didn't care. This distance was nothing, but Jian Dan didn't have to suffer with him.

Jiandan had already run over there,

"Uncle San, Uncle San, why are you here?"

The old man was also surprised,

"You're back? Yesterday, Hu Zi said he missed Xin Xin. Hey, where's the kid? Why didn't he come back?"

Cheng Chao also came over with something in his hand, nodded and greeted him,

"Uncle San, are you here?"

He glanced at the row of ox carts around him, "Are you here to pick up the new educated youth?"

"That's right,"

When he said this, Uncle Liu's smile disappeared,

"You said that in previous years, people could come when they were not busy, but this year, several people came before the autumn harvest. Not only can they not do anything, but they cry all the time.

It's only been more than a month, and it's the autumn harvest, and they asked me to come out to pick them up. I got up early, thinking that I could go back early after picking them up and attend the meeting. Children. You're a little, this time, it's almost noon, people have not been there yet. Don't say, get on the car first, and let people put things and squeeze again in a while. "As you said, there were people who came here on the side of the educated youth office, and the two sat down quickly. Give a few of them, anyway, it is not bad for those three. "" Oh, San Ye, what do you worry about, what if you give us a few strong male educated youths, are you? "" Liu Jialun, where are Liu Jialun? " Cheng Chao said. "Well? Simple?" "Huh?" Back to the simple doubt, "Huh?" Isn't this not long after being separated for a long time? "Are you going to Liujiatun?"

In this unfamiliar place, Bai Xiaoqin was very happy to see a relatively familiar person who saved her. She immediately felt relieved and was full of joy from the inside out.

"Yes, yes, are you going to Liujiatun too?"

Jian Jian sat up straight and pointed to the other side.

"Put your things up first and sit here. You didn't say you were going to Liujiatun. If you had said it earlier, we wouldn't have to separate."

Bai Xiaoqin almost laughed to tears. She threw her things into the car, wiped her tears, and sat down next to Jian Jian.

"I don't know either. I just found out at the Youth Educated Office. I thought, I thought,"

"It's okay, it's okay. Don't worry too much. The villagers in Liujiatun are all very good, and the Youth Educated are also very good. OK. "

Two male educated youth followed Bai Xiaoqin. Seeing Bai Xiaoqin get on the ox cart, they couldn't help but say hello. Looking at Liu Sanye and Cheng Chao at the front of the cart, they didn't know which one was the leader.