Chapter 230: Proposal

Cheng Chao sighed several times,

"Yeah, but you say, it's freezing cold, and we can only do it in the house like you do, give it a try, what if it works?"

Jian Jian learned all these common sense of farm work after coming here from the countryside. She must have only understood the basics, but she knows her own garden and the vegetables she eats very well.

Cheng Chao talked to her with a glimmer of hope, is there any other way?

Thinking of the vegetable greenhouses and strawberry picking gardens in later generations, she thought about the possibility of landing now.

The greenhouses Jian Jian had come into contact with were all improved many times and intelligent, but the principle of heat preservation remained unchanged. She also had some impression of some primitive greenhouses in remote areas that occasionally flashed on TV.

"I'll tell you what I know. I can't explain the growth cycle of these vegetables, their living habits, etc. I just followed the villagers, and then I suddenly remembered it. You go back and ask someone who knows."

Hearing this, Cheng Chao hurriedly sat up straight,

"Tell me, tell me,"

They have been here for many years, and they know what they should know. Cheng Chao has not been here for long, so aren't there Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin?

After a brief thought, the sources of news from the outside world at this time include television, newspapers, radio, telegraph, radio, and more books.

The Cheng family can buy televisions, radios, etc., but Cheng Chao probably won't have time to watch them. She really doesn't know what students at this time are learning, whether they are learning history, anyway, she knows a lot of common sense from novels and television.

Moreover, she doesn't know if anyone has started to do this at this time.

"Well, do you know about the greenhouses in ancient times?"

Cheng Chao nodded. He had heard about it when he was in school.

"You mean, building a greenhouse?"

"Yes.

You see, it's cold here in winter. As you said, it's hard to eat vegetables.

If we build a greenhouse, will this problem be solved?

Manpower, your army is so large, right?

Firewood, isn't it a problem?

The most important things about a greenhouse are temperature and humidity. With so many people, can they keep an eye on it?"

Cheng Chao nodded in rhythm.

"Then what?"

He simply spread his hands.

"Then it's not I can manage it. I only know a little bit.

But isn't it a bit inappropriate at this time? It's freezing cold. Not only is it difficult to dig the foundation, but it's also difficult to warm up the indoor soil. "

"Now that you mention it, this problem doesn't seem to be difficult to solve, right?"

Jian Dan really doesn't know much, but there are indeed many people who rely on this thing to make a living.

"Is this self-sufficient? No one will report it, right?"

Jian Dan suddenly remembered that this is the period of public ownership, and collective interests are above all else. It's also such a special period of chaos. Is this considered a violation of the rules?