Chapter 236: Exchange of Fat Meat

It's not that Jiandan didn't give them time. She also wanted to make a quick decision. There were children with her. It was so cold, so she had to finish it as soon as possible and go home as soon as possible.

Besides, everyone knew that it was not a normal way to get so many wild boars. Could she still be entangled with this?

"Okay, no problem. I'll go there in an hour, and then have someone send the three pigs over."

After finishing the business, both parties secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiandan took out a bag of sticky bean buns, a watermelon, three oranges and three apples from the backpack and handed them to Lin He. After thinking about it, she took out a watermelon from the backpack and handed it to the man.

"Director, Sister Lin He, this is what I planted myself. Take it back and try it.

Sister Lin He, this bean bun is also made by me. Take it back and try it."

This little thing is nothing to me, but it should be very fresh to them, especially in this season.

Sure enough, the man's eyes narrowed. This is true. It is impossible for a family that cannot afford to eat to grow something that is neither good nor drinkable. In his heart, he also cared a little more about Jian's identity.

There was nothing to buy at the supply and marketing cooperative. He carried the backpack and took Jian to the state-owned restaurant with his well-behaved child.

Although it was not yet time for dinner, it was not important for a foodie. After being frozen for such a long time, the calories in the bowl of noodles in the morning had long gone, and little Jian Xin was hungry.

There was no one at this time, and Jian did not hide anything. He ordered two meat dishes and a bowl of soup. The two sisters ate it up, packed a lunch box of dumplings, a few hot dishes, and a bag of buns, and then left with the bag.

If there were no guests at this time, Jian spoke softly and said that they were all for others, it would not be possible to let him go.

Back to the ox cart, I settled the child first, and of course stuffed him into the cotton pile, then handed a box of dumplings to Uncle Liu.

"Uncle, you have to help me look after this child for a while. I bought something from the supply and marketing cooperative. I'll go get it now and come back soon.

Xinxin is waiting for her sister here."

After eating and drinking, she followed her sister for a walk. The little girl was satisfied and stopped clamoring to follow. She agreed obediently and moved closer to the old man, meaning that she was very obedient.

The old man touched the hot lunch box and stuffed it into his cotton jacket. It seemed that he didn't plan to eat it now.

"Okay, go quickly. What else do you worry about with me?"

Calculating the time, I arrived at the alley behind the supply and marketing cooperative. There were still fifteen minutes before an hour.

After looking around twice, there was indeed no one. Jiandan put his backpack at the entrance of the alley and blocked it there for a while.

Hearing the approaching footsteps from the other side of the wall, he turned back and released the wild boars. There were no more, no less, thirty-five of them, almost all of them were killed with one blow, and the blood was still hot.

Two minutes later, the people from that side also appeared at the back door of the supply and marketing cooperative next door. The leader was the director, the man Lin He called brother-in-law.