Chapter 267 Can grilled fish still be eaten?

Several people turned around and saw Cheng Chao, who was slightly out of breath. He came up too fast and his breathing was relatively steady. They were so absorbed in talking that they didn't notice him.

Jian Jian didn't pay attention to him either. It might be because Cheng Chao's breath was too familiar and it was within a safe range, so she subconsciously didn't take any precautions.

"Brother Cheng Chao!"

It was the cheerful little Jian Xin who rushed over to greet him first, breaking the strange silence.

"Why are you here? Are you here to catch this bad guy?"

Jian Jian was also surprised.

"Why did you come here?"

Cheng Chao looked at the three faces that looked a little strange.

"I came to see you and brought you things bought by my uncle. As a result, at the foot of the mountain, I ran into the one you were with, that is," he glanced at Lin Dongfang.

"Her wife and a few female educated youth told me that there might be something wrong on the mountain. When I heard that you and your sister were there, didn't I rush up?"

Then he looked at Jian Jian.

"Are you okay? The female educated youth said that she picked up the glass ball you threw. She was afraid that something really happened and they would delay you if they were here, so she decided to go down."

Jian Jian finally felt relieved.

"Oh, that's great. It seems that Mingzhu and I still have some tacit understanding."

Lin Dongfang's heart was immediately lifted. Apart from anything else, his wife was pregnant.

Cheng Chao took a look and turned to Xinxin,

"Xinxin, where is the bad guy you mentioned?"

The little girl pointed to the side fiercely,

"It's him, Brother Lin said he is a bad guy, just bumped into him, he took such a big knife, he wants to kill people! To kill people to silence them."

Cheng Chao stretched out his hand to pinch the little fat face,

"You also know how to kill people to silence them?"

Then he raised his leg and walked forward to check carefully.

To be exact, he was the most professional among the few people. Soon, he came back with a serious face, looked at a few people, and finally fixed his eyes on Lin Dongfang,

"I remember, you are the nephew of Captain Lin?"

"Yes, Lin Zhengde is my uncle, my father's eldest brother,"

"Okay, trouble you," Cheng Chao touched his pocket, embarrassed, forgot, he was wearing casual clothes, and didn't bring paper and pen.

Jian Dan handed him a pen and a small notepad. He took it, scribbled for a few breaths, tore it off, folded it, and handed it to Lin Dongfang.

"Please go and give it to Captain Lin at the base. I have to stay here. I can't handle this matter by myself."

Lin Dongfang was anxious to see his wife, took it, nodded, and turned away.

"Did you knock this man unconscious?"

Cheng Chao checked. There were no fatal injuries on the man, and there were no signs of beating on the head and neck. Jian Dan was at the scene, so there was a high probability that he had done something dirty.