Chapter 314 You call him brother, and call him your son your younger brother

Jian Dan didn't care to avoid suspicion, and came to the front to comfort Lin Dongfang, and also to comfort himself,

"It's okay, it must be okay, Sister Zhuzhu is in good health, don't scare yourself.

By the way, have you taken the clothes and blankets prepared for the child?"

After being interrupted, Lin Dongfang finally moved, turned his head and looked at the wall on one side,

"I took it, it's in that bag."

Didn't go to the guesthouse and came directly here?

Now is not the time to ask in detail,

"Find the things out, the baby will be born soon, and you will need them."

"Really?"

Lin Dongfang is now an emotionless puppet, doing whatever he is told.

Just after he took it out for a while, the nurse came out and took it in.

Cheng Chao said "tsk tsk" that he couldn't bear to watch, Jian Dan didn't want to say anything, just wait and see, if you don't have this day, then you are a scumbag.

In this situation, Jian Dan couldn't just take a look and leave before he even saw Ming Zhu.

"Have you completed the formalities? Have you found a ward?"

Speaking of this, Lin Dongfang paid some attention.

"No, no, I just arrived and was about to find a guesthouse when I was bumped into. Zhu Zhu said she had a stomachache, so we came here directly."

"Bumped into?"

Jian Dan screamed. The mortality rate of normal life was quite high at this time. How could there be an accident at the last minute?

"Where is that person?"

A trace of ruthlessness flashed in Lin Dongfang's eyes.

"I panicked for a moment and she slipped away. However, I saw that she also entered the hospital and went to a ward on the third floor. I will not let Zhu Zhu go until she comes out safely."

"Huh!"

Jian Dan breathed a sigh of relief. It's good to have a plan. She didn't want her little sister to suffer this unprovoked disaster. It's okay, but if... Jian Dan's aura changed immediately. She was not really a greenhouse darling. In her previous life, her hands were stained with blood. She wanted to get away with it after provoking her?

At this moment, Cheng Chao and even the unconscious Lin Dongfang were extremely alert. What was going on? Was there an enemy?

The child felt sorry for Mingzhu. Not long after Jiandan and the others came, the nurse brought out a swaddling cloth.

"Mingzhu's family, mother and child are safe."

"Hey!"

Jiandan quickly agreed and pushed Lin Dongfang. This guy was so anxious just now, and now he was nailed to the spot and couldn't move. Jiandan could only go up and pick up the child by herself, but she forgot that she didn't know how to do it.

She stretched out her arms awkwardly, but didn't dare to measure it. She turned back to ask for help.

"Brother!"

It should be said that at this time, Cheng Chao was really awesome. Although he had never held such a big child, he was brave and took the child with his arms stiff.

The nurse saw what was going on and kindly reminded,

"Have you completed the hospitalization procedures? Take the baby back to the ward by yourself. The mother is packing up and will be out soon."