Chapter 332 Meeting a Blind Bear

The people behind, especially the new recruits, looked somewhat ambiguous when they saw a young girl leading the team, but they didn't dare to say anything because of the military discipline.

The veterans in front had an expression of "you don't know anything". Seeing Jian Dan walking in front as if walking on flat ground, they really received a lot of stunned people, which formed a sharp contrast with those who were really like this.

Lin Zi and Xiao Wu followed behind Cheng Chao. They were lively and not so restrained. They chattered.

The further they went in, the quieter the voices in the team became. Everyone knew the dangers of the deep mountains. At this moment, their attention was not only on the ground, but also on the "enemy attack" that might come out from any direction.

People who have been on the battlefield have a lot of hostility. They are not good targets for wild animals. There are not many who take the initiative to provoke them.

Along the way, except for the two wild boars that came out and the two people accidentally bitten by snakes, everything went well.

The closer they got, the more cautious Jian Dan became. After a night and a small day, they didn't know if anyone had discovered it.

Seeing this, the people behind him were also tense and didn't dare to make a sound.

"In front,"

Jian Jian walked around the original place twice, jumped onto a tree, and soon, he slid down with a red cloth strip, and found a mark made yesterday under the tree, and breathed a sigh of relief,

"It's this tree."

Two people stood beside the tree immediately, and it looked like they were going to guard it.

Jian Jian ignored it, walked forward a little further, and pointed the way to Cheng Chao,

"Take away the stone in front, and you'll find the cave."

Because he was afraid that the other party would find the trace, Jian Jian didn't dare to move the tree that might be a mechanism casually, and before leaving, he moved a big stone to block the entrance of the cave.

Cheng Chao first placed her aside,

"Don't follow him in, wait outside, if there is any sound inside, just go down the mountain directly, do you hear me?"

Is this because he was afraid of danger and affecting her?

"If there's an explosion inside, can I hide here?"

Cheng Chao really hesitated,

"Don't worry, brother, I'll take you in, and I'll be back at the end."

She really had no interest in the corpses on the ground.

Lin Zhengde nodded,

"Okay, we'll follow you, and hide aside if you encounter danger."

The second time he entered the cave, there were so many people following him, Jian Dan was not as scared as yesterday, and soon he reached the innermost part, with the small door in front of him. Jian Dan looked back at Cheng Chao and Lin Zhengde,

"You, be mentally prepared."

The two of them suddenly felt depressed again and nodded.

Jian Dan really turned around and walked back, this opportunity should not be missed, it was a pity that they hadn't gone in yesterday, now they would go, anyway, they would definitely not be able to finish it in a short time.

After leaving the cave, Jian Dan followed the progress of yesterday and rushed into the mountains again.

No matter what medicinal herbs, fruit trees, wild goats, deer, silly roe deer, and bison that came to the door, they would collect them.