Chapter 253 Are there new educated youth?

He immediately gathered the things together. He had already put the bundle of books into the backpack when he ran back just now. Now he quickly stuffed the two net bags that had just been delivered into the backpack.

The backpack was big enough, and with the cover on top, no one could see what was inside.

Then he pushed the child and the backpack to Liu Sanye's side, and he also moved to the side to make room.

Li Yan, who was behind, was stunned for a moment. Tan Yajun saw that Liu Weimin and his men were almost in front of her, so she quickly stuffed her things together, and then quickly piled them in front of the simple backpack, tightly next to it.

With such an obvious action, Li Yan immediately followed suit and packed up quickly.

Wang Hongmei and others were in a bad mood, holding their faces tightly, and sat there motionless.

In a blink of an eye, Liu Weimin came over with a few people. Looking at the almost full ox cart and the people sitting still, his face darkened a little.

Looking at the empty space next to Jiandan and the others, which was deliberately moved out, his face became even darker.

Liu Weimin usually does not deliver goods, but his face is also very scary. Not only Wang Hongmei and the others, but also the villagers in the car, immediately shut their mouths and dared not speak. They silently moved back, fearing that they would be noticed.

Seeing this, Liu Weimin's face was relieved a little.

The people behind him staggered to catch up, carrying large and small bags. When they stopped, they put down their things and gasped for breath. Liu Weimin's face darkened again.

Didn't he just walk a little faster? He couldn't keep up with the road for just a few steps. How could he go to work?

Jiandan looked behind him. This time, it was neat, with three male educated youth and no female educated youth.

However, it was no wonder that Liu Weimin was angry. They were pale, and they were not short, but they were shaking just standing there.

With this image, in fact, if they were older, and said they were sent down to the countryside for reform, people would definitely believe it.

Jiandan had no doubt that if there was a strong wind, they would fall down with the wind.

Can they go to work like this?

This was obviously Liu Weimin's pain point, and he said in a rough voice,

"Okay, hurry up, put the things up, if you dawdle, it will be dark soon."

It's not that exaggerated, but no one would remind him of this at this time.

The three people also hurriedly picked up their luggage, gently dusted off the dust underneath, and put it on the empty space on the car.

There were not many things, but there were not few things. Anyway, the empty space that had just been dumped was full.

Jiandan simply held the child in his arms, and Li Yan and Tan Yajun pushed the things to the middle again. Several people squeezed together, and the three people plus Liu Weimin sat down.

Liu Weimin naturally didn't need to fight for a place, and sat directly behind Liu Sanye. When he turned around, he met Jian Xin's curious eyes and pulled the corners of his mouth stiffly.

Usually they saw Liu Weimin in the village, and he was always smiling. Jian Xin was not afraid at all. She stared at him for a while and lowered her head to search on her body.