Chapter 256 It's Raining

She couldn't discourage this matter, but had to strongly support it.

"So Xinxin is so capable, but it's not enough. It's so late today. How about we go home and go to bed early, get up early tomorrow, and then go find Xiaohua?"

It's no big deal. People in the village basically go to bed when it gets dark, and rarely light lights, wasting kerosene.

The number of times the kerosene lamp is lit in a year can be counted. For example, now, all the windows in the village are dark.

"Look, are they all asleep?"

Jian's family doesn't have that saying. They light the lights at night. She doesn't want to damage her eyes before anything happens.

Jian Xin also thought that lighting the lights meant not sleeping, and not lighting the lights meant sleeping.

She gave up.

"Okay, then I'll get up early tomorrow, and I'll bring two books with me,"

She stretched out two fingers, seriously.

Jian Dan turned around and locked the door.

"You decide.

But you have to put those books on the shelf yourself, can you do it?"

The west room was originally prepared for the children. Like the east room, there are shelves against the wall, but usually there are only some children's clothes and toys, and it is still very empty.

Moreover, except for clothes, everything else is basically arranged by the children themselves.

The little girl jumped happily,

"Okay! Sister, let's go quickly, I want to see how many books sister bought?"

I was fascinated by a book of comic books in the bookstore, and I didn't see Jian Dan's feat of booking the whole place. I only saw Jian Dan carrying a bundle of books and happily planning to go into the house to look for them.

She almost booked the whole bookstore, but she didn't move all the books out now. Today she just wanted to sort out the comic books with her children and then give them to the children themselves.

I lit the stove first when I entered the house. The night in early spring was still a little cold, and the kang also needed to be heated.

Then she went into the house and took out the things in the backpack.

"Look, these foods, Grandma Cheng said they are for you, you can pack them yourself."

The child did not refuse, unwrapped them one by one, and then wrapped them clumsily, muttering,

"This is peach cake,"

"This is milk candy,"

......

After wrapping one, she turned around and put it on the shelf behind her.

She was very skilled in this matter. As long as the snacks at home could be seen, Jian Jian did not hide them, and almost let the children arrange them by themselves.

Except for usually reminding them to eat less sugar and rinse their mouths more, Jian Jian rarely interfered as long as the children did not delay eating because of eating snacks.

It can be said that even in later generations, many parents cannot do such a free-range parenting.

"Sister, this box is for meat,"

Jian Jian took a look and found that the square oil paper bag placed on the top was indeed two lunch boxes filled with braised pork. Naturally, they were a little frozen now, but they could only sleep in the state-owned restaurant in such a short time.