Chapter 231 Eating and Taking

In fact, he was already thick-skinned. That is to say, how can a young man of this age be so embarrassed to take away a little girl's things?

"No, I say you are almost the same, even if you want to fleece a sheep, you can't fleece it, right? Huh?

Look at you, you went there empty-handed, but you still ate and took things?"

Cheng Chao didn't even look at him, and put the backpack on the table directly,

"You can't blame me this time. Look,"

Lifting the torn quilt on top, the delicate leeks were on top,

"This is someone else's achievement, bring it to us to see and learn from."

Seeing Cheng Chao open the rag wrapped outside without saying a word, Cheng Jin and Lin Zhengde immediately shut up and surrounded him, stunned.

The leeks in front of them were tender green, more tender than the first bunch of wild vegetables in early spring, and the two grown men were drooling at the sight.

In the winter, the cabbage and potatoes are not enough to feed you every day, and there is no oil. Not to mention the soldiers who train every day, even Cheng Jin, who works as a civilian, can't stand it. When he sees this green, his eyes are as close as seeing meat, and his eyes are shining green.

"This, is this grown by Xiao Jian himself?"

Now when you buy leeks, you will say that this is the first or second crop of leeks, but now there is no such thing at all.

You are picky when you have food? That is not only a huge waste, but if you are not careful, you will be taken to the extreme and be labeled as a capitalist.

Cheng Chao raised his chin, feeling proud of it. He was still a visionary and discovered it early.

"Yeah, how about it, awesome, right?"

Cheng Jin was absent-minded, it really was, it looked even tenderer than in the summer.

"Hey? Uncle, what are you doing?"

After being hit hard on the hand, Cheng Jin suddenly came back to his senses and glared at the resentful nephew, saying that he was disrespectful and dared to hit him?

"What are you doing?"

Cheng Chao showed no fear.

"You're still talking about me? Look at you, what have you done?

Look, you've ruined all these good things."

Cheng Jin was stunned for a moment, and then he looked down and saw that he was holding a handful of leeks in his hand, but they had been worn out of shape, and there was green leek juice on the tips of his fingers.

Seeing the murderous eyes of Cheng Chao and Lin Zhengde, he also felt his old face blush,

"Ahem, that, I was distracted, I was distracted, where were you just talking, let's continue."

After sending Cheng Chao away, the little girl felt that she had already sent the dumplings to her uncle's mouth. She happily followed Jian Dan and watched her clean up the wooden trough.

Although her family was poor, she grew up in the city after all, and she really didn't know all these things that grew in the countryside.

Seeing Cheng Chao so precious just now, she was very curious. When Cheng Chao left, she asked,

"Sister, what is this grass for? Why is brother Cheng Chao so happy? Is he going back to feed the cows?"

I have ridden in a bullock cart several times and have seen Uncle Liu feeding cows. The grass looks similar to the grass that the old man feeds cows.