Chapter 228 Cheng Chao Wants to Eat Watermelon

Cheng Chao didn't insist on giving her money and tickets. Their current relationship was more like that between relatives and friends, but it was much closer than the ordinary relationship. In fact, it was different from the relationship with the educated youth.

After all, there was still a sense of restraint and restriction when getting along with the educated youth. There was a layer of separation in talking, doing things, and even eating and dressing.

She could let them know that her life was acceptable, but she couldn't let them see her generosity and rich family background. Now they got along well because everyone was in a similar situation.

Even if she could live better and eat more meat, it was because of her own ability. The meat was also eaten openly, and the whole village knew about it.

This gap was also acceptable to everyone. If you eat by your own ability, everyone would not feel that much of a gap in their hearts. Normal people would just envy and be greedy, and would not do anything to lose face.

After all, their lives were only a little better than theirs, or they were capable, and no one could say anything about it.

They get along well now, but they haven't reached the level of being able to confide in each other. In the same situation, they can be regarded as sympathetic. In addition, Jiandan is younger than them, and her words and deeds are almost impeccable. She is also an orphan. They also have a sense of self-restraint, mixed with a little pity.

Of course, it is not ruled out that on the one hand, it is because Jiandan has a good relationship with the villagers. Following Jiandan, it is naturally much easier to get along with the villagers.

However, once they find that Jiandan's life is completely different from what they imagined, Jiandan's conditions are out of reach for them. The original level is similar, but now it has become a world of difference. Then many people may be unbalanced, not to mention the psychological gap, which will definitely exist.

By then, it is estimated that many people will completely change their impression of her, good, bad, and even malicious.

Jiandan has always thought clearly that it is okay to make friends, but she has always been on guard against others.

In comparison, getting along with Cheng Chao is more comfortable.

Just like she did not hide her "family background" from Cheng Chao, it was equivalent to the same image of herself in front of Jian Wenxiu, Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin.

The family background is not poor, the living standard is not low, and there are good things.

She knew early on, from the second meeting with Cheng Chao, she knew that they would definitely investigate her.

She did not want to cause trouble for the educated youth, nor did she want to be treated differently.

But she did not intend to hide anything from them. Her information was open and transparent. Once checked, it was clear that she was not short of money.

What is the old saying, a broken boat still has three pounds of nails.

Even if the two families handed over all their property, it would be an open matter. It is right to support the great cause of the country and it is glorious, but with the wisdom of the older generation, which family would not leave a way out?

You don't need to think too much to know that she must have some family background. Cheng Chao was surprised to see the cellar, and it was more because some of those things could not be obtained through ordinary channels.

Not counting the ones he grew himself, just the snow-white flour, the yellow millet, and the crystal rice, not to mention anything else, just the quality, since he came here, he has hardly seen anything like it.

In theory, the Cheng family is also a big family, and he has seen a lot of good things, and he was also shocked.

Cheng Jin said at the time,

"A broken boat still has three pounds of nails, not to mention big families like the Jian family and the Su family. They have been able to pass on for so many years, so they are naturally not simple. Even if they are defeated on the surface, their foundation is there."

Cheng Chao is a very sincere person, very smart, but he also has his own persistence. If he likes Jian Dan, then everything is good, and there is no calculation in their relationship.

He is also very honest.

For example, he just had a full belly after eating dumplings, and he asked Jian Dan without hesitation,

"Do you still have that watermelon?"

"Can you still eat it?" Jian Dan was surprised, and glanced at his stomach that had not been digested at all, and was very suspicious.

Cheng Chao inhaled hard, and then inhaled again, trying to suck back the curve of his belly.

Seeing the round belly trembling under the clothes, Jian Dan's mouth was twitching,

"Come on, come on, don't move, here you go, here you go, please don't move."

The little girl looked at it curiously, and she stood on the kang and imitated Cheng Chao's movements, sucking in her belly hard, and she almost fell down accidentally.

Jian Dan glared at Cheng Chao,

"I learned it from you!"

They were so familiar with each other, and Cheng Chao was a friend she felt comfortable with, and his personality was impeccable. Jian Dan would definitely satisfy her, but she was too lazy to move, so she just ordered Cheng Chao around, since he had seen her before,

"Well, if you want to eat something, go get it yourself, I don't want to move."

Cheng Chao was a little surprised, not much, half joking,

"Let me go by myself? You have so many good things, aren't you afraid that I will empty them for you?"

Jian Dan was really not afraid of this.

She could naturally hear Cheng Chao's playful tone, he was a soldier, not that kind of person, after such a long time together, Cheng Chao and Lin Dongfang were quite similar at times, especially in terms of how to behave, sometimes there might be details that could not be seen or said, they were both the kind of people who came from big families and had seen the world, and they were people from two completely different worlds from the common people's consciousness of Tang Cui and Wang Hongmei.

Jian Dan didn't mean to look down on anyone. Everyone has his own life and his own path to take. She has no right to interfere.

However, the original owner was raised by two old men, Su Yuanshanhe and Jian Guowei, since she was a child. She was taught by words and deeds, and was influenced by the thinking of managers and superiors.

Even if Jian Dan was a gangster daughter in her previous life, she was not a small gang that mixed in society. She was a gang with complicated rules and strict management. She could run all over the mountains, but the education and training she should receive were not discounted at all.

Moreover, as the only legitimate heir, her status is needless to say. It is no exaggeration to say that she is the young master, and she has the power of life and death in almost the entire group. Naturally, she will not be in contact with the bottom minions.

It must be said that a person's growth environment is very important, and the education received will basically affect his life, food, clothing, housing, transportation, and every detail of life.

It can only be said that the education she received from childhood to adulthood in two lifetimes has made her closer to people like Cheng Chao and Lin Dongfang in terms of outlook on life and values. Therefore, getting along with Cheng Chao will make her more relaxed and comfortable, and she will be less restrained in what she says and does.