Chapter 365 Don't worry about it, kid

Cheng Zhuo came up and slapped him,

"Get back, or you'll fall down again!"

He walked over with big strides, looked down with the help of the flashlight, was stunned for a moment, and then laughed directly,

"Haha, it's true, it's a good thing there are so many people here.

Xiao An, bring the rope and the backpack over here,"

Jian Jian didn't squeeze through, but from what he said, there should be something else,

"Brother, what else?"

Cheng Chao asked back,

"Did you just release a fawn at that time?"

"Yes, it was injured when I saw it, and then I was anxious to go down to find someone, so I threw it in. What happened, it wasn't dead, it ran away?"

"That's not the case, but you probably can't eat venison anymore,"

Cheng Rui got anxious first,

"Ah? Is there no meat, brother?"

Cheng An rolled his eyes. His brother was so impatient that he didn't listen to everything he said.

Cheng Chao continued slowly,

"But, you can eat as much other meat as you want,"

After saying that, he rolled up his sleeves and jumped down, caught the rope thrown by Cheng Zhuo, and soon tied something for Cheng Zhuo to pull up.

The sunset had already set, and now the light was completely from the flashlight. Cheng An, who was holding the flashlight, could see clearly,

"Oh, it's a cow, Dad, it's a cow, the horns are so big?"

Cheng Zhuo untied the rope,

"Yes, it's a yak, the meat is delicious."

It was dark, and Cheng Chao moved quickly. Soon, three large prey were all caught. Finally, Cheng Chao threw up two pheasants with long tails, which were much more beautiful than those that were simply caught. The color and luster of the feathers were very bright.

Jian Dan was also stunned for a moment,

"So many? Are they all attracted by the little deer?"

Cheng Chao climbed up the edge of the trap,

"Yes, there are only a few pieces of meat and bones left of the little deer. It's not a waste of sacrifice. One in exchange for three."

As the sky darkened, the deep mountains became terribly quiet. Cheng Zhuo also urged,

"Hurry up, don't talk nonsense, it will be midnight if you delay."

Lying side by side on the grass, a yak, a deer, but much bigger than the one yesterday, and a donkey, it was the least injured and still alive, humming softly.

Jian Dan looked at it several times and was in doubt.

"Uncle, is this a donkey? There are such things in the deep mountains?"

Cheng Zhuo also laughed.

"I didn't expect to encounter this thing. It's a donkey, a mountain species, easy to feed, and can survive by eating grass. This thing runs fast. The last time it was caught was more than ten years ago."

Cheng Rui was bold and reached out to poke.

"Dad, is donkey meat delicious?"

Cheng Zhuo kicked it unceremoniously.