Chapter 305 I'm Not Greedy

After getting something good, Hu Zi naturally wanted to show off, and there were no secrets among children.

So, almost all the children knew about it after working for a while in the afternoon.

This was not a rare thing, the wood was all from the mountains, and most parents were willing to give it away.

When she went to class the next day, Mingzhu found that her elementary school students were carefully holding a flat box, and not only that, she also got one.

After a few days of novelty, after all, they were used to wild, and some children couldn't sit still.

Especially for those as old as Hu Zi, who are at the age of being active and have nowhere to vent their energy all day, sitting for half a morning is a test for them.

Mingzhu had no experience, but in the spirit of combining work and rest, and they were all beginners with no foundation, so they took a break after learning two words.

As soon as it was time to rest, before Jian Xin said anything, Hu Zi came up to him eagerly and asked to listen to a story.

When Hu Zi came up, there would be several children following him. When the children who wanted to leave saw him, they couldn't move.

As for the story, the more I listen to it, the more I want to hear it.

Once I hear it, I am entangled. I listen for a while, listen for a while, and then leave.

As I listen, it comes to the key point, and then it stops?

Well, it's time to go to class.

Mingzhu has always remembered the shocked eyes of those children, and she wants to laugh every time she thinks of it.

I saw Jian Dan talking about this at night and couldn't stop laughing.

"You didn't see that those kids were a little reluctant when they came in the morning, holding the sandbox. When I said to take a break, they stood up and wanted to leave.

I didn't say anything.

Then Hu Zi was quick, he stood up and shouted, who won between Sun Wukong and the demon?

The kids who were going to leave were also listening with their ears erect. Today, Xiao Hua was the one who was talking. Xiao Hua's voice was not loud, and it was too far away to hear clearly, so the kids all gathered in front.

A small group, all gathered there, the ones who wanted to leave were a little hesitant, they still wanted to leave, they still wanted to listen, so they kept looking at me secretly.

As a result, they were pushed and squeezed to the front by those kids, and then they didn't leave and followed to listen.

Then after a while, I said it was time for class, Hu Zi and the others sat back down, and then,

Haha!

Then, the two kids were confused, everyone else had gone back, and they were the only ones standing there.

You didn't see that little expression, that frown, distressed, regretful, that entanglement, standing there for a long time before returning to their seats.

Then after a while, when they were resting, the kid probably thought about it and decided to leave this time. As a result, just as he was about to stand up, your kid said, "Oh, I saw the village chief uncle, he seemed angry, brother Hu Zi, you better be honest, be careful of getting beaten."

Then, the kid shivered, plopped, and sat down again. "

Thinking about that scene, it's simple and fun,