Chapter 252 Can You Help?

Jiandan didn't expect the old lady to be so persistent. She would chase after her even after she left. She looked at the things in her hand helplessly. She had accepted those things at that time and had no intention of getting involved in the future. She felt a little embarrassed.

However, she had said that they were for the children, so she couldn't chase them and return them. She could only talk about it later when she had a chance.

"Yes, for you,"

The two net bags were filled with a lot of things, but it was obvious that they were in a hurry. The things were stuffed in randomly. The paper bags that were obviously filled with snacks were sticking out vertically and horizontally.

On the top was a bag wrapped in oil paper. It looked square and tied with a thin rope.

Under the other net bag was a piece of blue-gray cloth, which is a popular color now. It was probably for Jiandan.

The top was filled with a piece of cloth, pink with small florals, which was indeed for children.

Although there were not many things, they were all good things. The cloth, especially the floral cloth, was not cheap.

This is another big favor, Jian Xin couldn't help but sigh again.

Jian Xin just reached out her little hand secretly to touch the oil paper bag, but suddenly stopped, unwilling to look away, and her little hand shrunk back,

"Sister, do you want to return it to that grandma?"

"Hmm?" Jian Xin realized that she not only sighed, but also said the words,

"It's okay, don't worry so much, you little kid, this is a matter between adults, it's a courtesy, why are you frowning?"

Children are not easy to fool,

"But, that grandma said that you saved her, but she didn't come to our house?"

Liu Sanye next to him was amused,

"Child, it's not that you have to bring people back if you save them,"

"Really?"

Jian Jian was also suddenly confused, how did this child get this idea?

After putting the things together, she sat beside him.

"Sister, I'm telling you this. You were handed over to me by your father, so you're different from others.

Sister, I'm telling you, who saved whom, to put it bluntly, is helping.

Think about it, if you have a problem and I help you solve it, isn't that saving you?

So, don't dwell on this.

However, you have to remember that it's good to be helpful, but you're still a child, and the premise of helping others is to ensure your own safety, understand?

If you know there's danger and you still rush forward, that's not helping others, that's being a fool, understand?"

Half-understanding, the little head was a little confused,

"Ah? But, what should we do then? "

Jian Dan did not answer directly, but asked,

"What do you think? For example, you are playing at the foot of the mountain, and you see a wild boar coming down from the mountain, what will you do?"

The little girl widened her eyes,

"Wild boar?"

"Yes, it is so big and can bite people. It is very dangerous for children to encounter it. What do you think we should do?"