Chapter 312 If you need it, including my uncle

"Yes, I promise not to ask where you come from, and I won't tell anyone about you, including my uncle if you need it."

The decisive answer came almost as soon as Jian Jian finished speaking, and Jian Jian's nose was instantly sour.

See, this is a relative. The first reaction is to protect herself first and not reveal her information. He understands her thoughts and worries, and first makes herself feel at ease.

"Okay,"

Cheng Chao didn't know why her sister suddenly seemed to be much more relaxed. Looking at the backpack in front of her, she looked at her sister in confusion.

The things inside were smuggled in by Jian Jian just before getting off the bus. Anti-inflammatory drugs, dried meat, meat jerky, dried apricots, all snacks. After spending a long time together, she had to confirm that Cheng Chao was just a big boy, and he loved snacks.

However, this era was already poor, and Cheng Chao had to support his comrades. Although his family was not poor, he dared not be too obvious at this time. In addition, the supply of many things was limited. This was not the prosperous capital, and the supply and marketing cooperative was only the size of a palm. He really did not have many choices.

Now he was her brother, and the only hobby she could afford was to satisfy his appetite. She would try her best to satisfy it.

"Except for the water cups for the children at the bottom, everything else is prepared for you. The one at the top is what you want."

Cheng Chao's surprise almost overflowed,

"You, you also brought me something?"

"Isn't that right? You're my brother."

Carrying the backpack, Cheng Chao didn't even go into the house. He leaned against the wall and took out the urgently needed medicine. After checking, it was indeed the medicine. He praised Jian Jian,

"Sister, you are really good. You even have oral medicine. Wait, I will take you out for a delicious meal later."

With the medicine, he didn't have to worry about Jian Wenxiu anymore. When he entered the house, he heard the doctor say something like "Hurry up, the medicine... is very important..." ..infection...fever...amputation..." He stuffed the things into Cheng Jin's hand,

"This is medicine, give it to him, I'll take my sister out for dinner, you watch it, I'll bring it back to you.

Xinxin, let's go out for dinner with brother."

"Huh?"

Jian Xin looked back at her uncle on the bed,

"Aren't you waiting for uncle to wake up?"

"The doctor is here, uncle will wake up, let's go eat first, don't disturb the doctor to check his wound."

Cheng Jin didn't say a word, and his nephew arranged everything clearly. He watched them walk out the door, and watched the medicine in his hand for only two seconds being snatched away by the doctor, and sighed deeply.

He led Jian and the other two out of the hospital and into a nearby yard. The people inside were startled when they saw him come in, and then their eyes widened.

"Why are you back, Old Jian, Old Jian, are you dying?"

Cheng Chao was not polite,

"You are dying, the political commissar is here, and there are medicines."

"Really have medicines?"

Cheng Chao threw away the person who rushed over with a look of disgust,

"Really, really, don't worry, he won't die, his arms and legs are intact.

Hurry up and get up, my sister is here, make a few of your specialties, in large quantities, and bring some to the political commissar after you finish eating."

"Okay, okay."

After taking off the stone in his heart, he glanced at Jian and Jian Xin and rushed into the kitchen next door.

Cheng Chao led them into the room,

"We have all the ingredients. This kid, no, just call him Fifth Brother. He has good cooking skills and can make a table of delicious food in a short time."

He took a quick look at the room. It was simple, with just a kang and nothing else.

"Are you living here?"

Cheng Chao took off the backpack and turned the things out.

"Yes, this is next to the hospital, so it's convenient. We live in that room. No one has lived in this room, so we haven't prepared anything.

Besides, we don't live there often, and there's nothing in that room, just two sets of clothes.

What did you bring me? Is this meat, jerky? If you have meat, keep it for yourself. Wouldn't it be a waste to give it to me?"

He said it was a waste, but he stuffed it into his mouth without delay, and handed another one to Jian Xin, still talking vaguely,

"It's delicious, really delicious."

After swallowing two pieces of dried meat, Cheng Chao didn't care about anything else. He took a breath and fell straight on the kang.

"Oh, sister, you've tortured us these days. We've been running here and there to get medicine. We can't eat well or sleep well. When I see the doctor, I tremble, for fear that he will say, "Oh, it's inflamed again" after the examination.

Xiao Wu, make a few more good dishes. Let's have a good meal today."

The other side answered happily.

"Oh, I know, Brother Chao."

"Oh, for so many days, I've been worried every day. I'm thinking, if something really happens, how can I explain it to Xiao Xinxin?"

The little girl swallowed the dried meat in her mouth and moved closer to Cheng Chao.

"Will uncle be okay?"

Cheng Chao got up and carried the child to the edge of the kang.

"Yes, yes, My sister has brought the medicine, and uncle will be well soon."

Jian Jian took out the things in the backpack, dug out the water cup at the bottom, and poured water for the child.

"You didn't tell us earlier. We were still wondering yesterday on the mountain why there was no news from you for so long. Xinxin also said that she wanted to eat the roast chicken you made.

If I hadn't suddenly thought of looking for you, would you have just held on like this?"

Cheng Chao snorted his hair, very irritated.

"Don't say it. The hospital ran out of anti-inflammatory drugs on the day of hospitalization. That night we started to contact people everywhere. Now the anti-inflammatory drugs are indeed in short supply, but we never thought that we would not be able to get any.

The local hospitals may really not have them, but those provincial hospitals, especially the military hospitals, have all kinds of excuses. Sometimes they don't have them, and sometimes they have to keep them for the wounded. After a while, who applied for, the uncle was urged by a phone call on this day, and I didn't send one for so many days. Alas, you don't know. The uncle thought about it last time. If you can really get it, you can give them some. Even if you borrow it, you will definitely not help them. Someone may be pressed. "" Oh, do you have a political opinion? Intentionally suppressing you? "Cheng Chao waved his hand." That's not the biggest. The biggest of the garrison here is the head of the army. The suppression is not enough. This level is not enough. However, it may be the wrong place to find something. In chaos, the dispute between the upper layers has not been broken. Some people may not be used to it. From last year, some people have always wanted to stuff people, but they did not find reasonable reasons. "" But, this is your comrades? Can they just watch someone die without helping him?"