Chapter 370 You Can't Blame Her for Causing Trouble

In a daze, I felt the carriage vibrate violently, and then there was a low cry,

"You, don't kill me, don't kill me,"

Jian Jian opened his eyes suddenly, it seemed to be the voice of that student head girl?

Looking up at the opposite side, sure enough, both of them were not in the carriage.

"Shut up!"

Hearing the sound getting closer, Jian Dan flipped over to the upper bunk lightly, tightly pressed against the upper bunk and the carriage. The aisle was narrow and the upper bunk was high, so it was invisible from below without careful observation.

"Don't dawdle, the man with you has already said that the people in your carriage have money, hurry up,"

Then there was a sound that seemed to be a dagger hitting the skin,

"Now I want money, if you are so ungrateful, don't blame me for being rude, I can still get in even if I kill you, at most I will look for it in each carriage, if it doesn't work I will kill a few more,"

"You, big brother, I will give you all my money, okay? Don't you want money? I have money, more than 200, I will give it to you, all to you, you, ah!"

The man was obviously a little angry, and he should have used a knife,

"You are really dawdling, you don't understand what I am saying, right? Which carriage is it?

Stupid thing, you are sold out and still helping others, hurry up, I don't want to kill anyone today!"

Jian Dan slowly got up and frowned.

The student leader who was kidnapped was sold out. It should be the pigtailed girl who was with her. There was no trace of that person outside. He should have hidden himself.

But this student leader would rather get hurt than bring the person back to the carriage. Is he trying to protect her?

"Ah!"

After the sound of a knife entering the flesh, there was another scream. Jiandan's eyebrows jumped and he simply turned over and jumped down.

After such a long time, there were still only these two people in the corridor of the carriage, which meant that the crew or Cheng Chao and his team could not spare any manpower at all, or maybe they did not find out at all. I don't know if the pigtailed girl can be smart enough to report it.

The student leader girl was really in pain. Her face was pale and cold sweat was coming out of her head. It turned out that the robber grabbed her. Now she had to rely on the robber to stand firmly. In addition to the shock, the child had no strength and could only let the robber drag her away.

Cheng Chao and his team had captured the people, but after looking around, they found out with a grim look on their faces,

"One escaped, the one with a knife and a baby face,"

The bald man at the head laughed,

"Haha! Haha, brothers, don't be afraid, how come we haven't cut off the roots, haha!"

Lao Qin at the back kicked him with a dark face,

"Shut up, none of you can escape, I will definitely let you meet in prison."

A flight attendant hurried over from the other end,

"Brother Qin, Brother Qin, a passenger just said that he seemed to see a baby-faced man who seemed to go to the sleeper car, and then a while later, he saw a girl with pigtails running out from there in a hurry and hiding in the middle toilet. She hasn't come out yet."