Chapter 265 Accident?

Although the control is not so strict now, there are two guns in the village, which are the treasures of the town. Even when going up the mountain to hunt, they are reluctant to bring them. However, Jian Jian knows that the weapons left in the village are definitely not weapons from regular channels. Most of them are homemade guns during war.

However, Jian Jian frowned. She was sure that the crisp sound she heard just now was not obvious, but she was sure that it was not the crisp sound that could be made by the gun, but almost the same as the sound of regular weapons.

Now there are several possibilities.

One is that it is indeed a regular army, and it is legal to appear here to perform the task in compliance with the law.

However, Jian Jian is still very confident in her perception. She is very sure that there are only two people around her and the other party within a few dozen meters. Even Li Yan and the others are far behind her, at least more than a hundred meters away.

The weapon is loaded, which means that the enemy is in front of her, but there are no other people nearby, and this environment is not suitable for sniping, surrounded by woods.

Obviously, this possibility is not true.

If this point is ruled out, it is almost impossible to be one of our own.

Who could it be?

Jiandan's mind flashed through scenes of tunnel warfare, and she was so nervous that she wanted to go over.

It was surprising that before she could move, Li Yan's voice came from behind, calling her,

"Jiandan, Dandan, where did you go? Did you hear me?"

Jiandan's heart was instantly lifted. If she got any closer, the people inside would hear her.

She reached into her pocket, took out a glass ball, and threw it in the direction of the sound without pausing for a moment.

There was silence over there for a moment, as if someone moved, and then Mingzhu's voice was heard. The voice was very soft. If it weren't for the high alertness and strong perception, it would definitely not be heard.

"She is the one you don't have to worry about the least. It's better to worry about ourselves than worry about her. Do you feel it? I always feel that something is not right around here."

After saying this, Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi dared not speak. After a pause, Tan Yajun spoke softly,

"It seems that it is too quiet. Even the usual chirping of insects and birds can't be heard."

Tan Yajun has been in the countryside for several years, and she thinks about things more comprehensively. After all, Mingzhu grew up in such an environment since she was a child, not to mention the influence she has received. She has learned a lot just by following Lin Dongfang.

This situation was obviously a bit abnormal, so she immediately made a gentle gesture, signaling several people to retreat,

"Go quickly, don't make any noise! ​​The farther the better!"

They didn't feel anything just now, but after hearing her words, several people also felt creepy, and felt that the silence was even more frightening. They didn't need Mingzhu to urge them anymore, they just walked away, gently lifted their feet and landed slowly, that's how obedient they were.

Tan Yajun, who was left behind, leaned over and asked,

"Will something really happen? It's not easy, your Lin Dongfang and the child are still on the mountain, and there's also Li Guang."