Chapter 353 Not only do you have a younger brother,..

"It's okay, you eat first, we'll eat the rest,"

Well, as the elder brother, he has the consciousness to eat leftovers, so he didn't really want to leave any, so he served a small bowl and pushed the rest to the middle,

"My bowl is enough, you can share this."

It's true that the little boys eat the old man out of money, even though they just finished lunch, the two boys still felt unsatisfied after drinking a bowl of mutton soup, so they quickly ate up most of the bowl after sharing it.

I'm full and in a good mood.

Cheng Rui smiled,

"Sister, what did you buy?"

Jian Jian finished the soup in the bowl and put down the bowl,

"I just took a look, which way are you going later, what delicious food is here?"

Speaking of this, Cheng Rui became more excited,

"Sister, there is meat, big brother said to buy meat but didn't buy it,"

When he said buying meat, Jian Jian felt that Cheng Chao's hand paused for a moment, and then put down the spoon as if nothing had happened. He couldn't help laughing in his heart. He must be itching like a cat scratching his heart at this moment?

If you want to say who Jian Jian trusts the most in his heart now, it must be Cheng Chao, regardless of time.

Just like the first time they met, Jian Jian could also generously make millet porridge and egg cake for him without fear of his suspicion, it was the same.

That kind of intuition.

"Why are you in a hurry? It's only what time now. Are you carrying it now if I buy it?"

Look at his brother, look at his sister, okay, you are all right.

"Sister, it seems that there are beef jerky for sale. I just smelled it, it smells so good.

There are also cold cakes. I saw someone buy them. There are jujubes on them.

Yes, there are also jujubes for sale."

Yes, this is the northwest.

"Brother, there should be fruit here, right?"

Cheng Rui was very excited, and Cheng Chao didn't even need to ask.

"Sister, there are apples, apricots, wild grapes, and hawthorns on the mountain, but they are too sour and eaten by birds. If you want to eat them, I will go up the mountain to find some for you tomorrow.

There are also watermelons. I ate them once. They are so sweet. I don't know if they are for sale. If they are, I will buy them for you.

There are several other things. I haven't eaten them. I don't know what they are called. I just saw them."

"You want to buy them?"

Cheng Chao sneered.

Cheng Rui immediately stiffened his neck,

"Then I have the final say with the money you gave me. I just want to buy it for my sister."

Cheng An also nodded,

"Well, if it's not enough, there's my fifty cents."

Jian Dan smiled, this brother is good.

Cheng Chao stood up and snorted,

"What does your sister need from you guys?"

Jian Dan hugged one of them,

"Then what your brother bought must be extra delicious, right?"