Chapter 309 Plan

At this time, the seedlings are not very tall, so weeding is not difficult.

In July and August, the corn seedlings are as tall as a person, and the weeds grow wildly. At that time, weeding is a tough job.

The weather is hot, and the tall corn stalks and lush leaves block the wind. The air inside is not circulated, and it is stuffy once you go in. The corn leaves are also tough. No matter whether it is the face or the arms, the exposed skin is not immune. Once pulled by the corn leaves, it will immediately become a thorn.

Even the old farmer's not delicate skin is the same. When it is soaked in sweat, the sourness is really indescribable. It is almost the kind of shivering all over.

Therefore, from the growth of corn seedlings to the autumn harvest, when the corn stalks are laid down, the triangular headscarves are standard for the wives and mothers in the village. No matter how hot it is, they wear long clothes and long pants, wishing to wrap themselves up completely without exposing anything.

There are also advantages to planting only one season a year. When it is not particularly busy like now, farmers still have a lot of freedom. Of course, they are reluctant to take leave. After all, they earn one day's work points for one day's work. The labor intensity at this time is really not very tiring.

Soon, spring passed, and the weather gradually became hot. It was busy for a while and idle for a while. Not to mention the villagers, even the educated youth were not too tired to get up. At least it was much lighter than the autumn harvest.

Li Yan and his wife moved out of the educated youth courtyard happily. Except for Wang Jiancheng and his friends, almost everyone in the educated youth courtyard came to join in the fun. Even Tang Cui, who had only dealt with them a few times, went over with two eggs.

The gap was immediately apparent.

The few lonely people in the educated youth courtyard were even more conspicuous. Wang Jiancheng was so angry, but he also knew that it was all their own fault. A group of pig teammates who dragged him down at critical moments, and now they were left aside.

Let alone anything else, what kind of image have they become now?

Wang Hongmei and the others watched them go there in groups, saying sour words, but no one knew what they were thinking.

For such a long time, although there was no deep hatred, the educated youths in the educated youth courtyard did not like to associate with them. It was not an exaggeration to say that they were isolated. Obviously, they were not confined, but got along well with some people in the village.

Just like Chen Hongli, she had been flirting with a young man in the village for a long time. When they were not working, they were in a hidden place in the back mountain, holding hands, reluctant to refuse but also welcoming.

Since the children learned to read, although it has not been long, they always like to show off when they learn something. When they go home, they write with a sand table, or count with their hands behind their backs and their heads raised, which always makes the elders laugh.

Not to mention that they know to take the initiative to help with housework at home, wash their hands before and after meals, and no longer fight for food like before, always waiting for the elders to come to the table and speak before they start eating.

There are also those who are diligent, and they know to bring foot-washing water to their grandparents and parents.

Especially those who have many sisters, they no longer say things like "losing money and selling it for betrothal gifts" like before. They almost never say that. Although they don't treat their sisters very well, they do say and do less bullying things.

The children in the village are actually a big group. Now it's only the children who have learned something, but the mental outlook of the whole village has changed a lot.

I used to think that their status was not bad, but now I feel that every day the children are making progress and are changing in a better direction, which makes the villagers have some hope.

Occasionally, I would mutter, "I can't go to college now, what's the point of studying this?"

But after a while, I figured it out. At least I'm not blind. I won't be cheated when I go out to buy and sell things, and I won't be sold stupidly.

It can be regarded as a butterfly effect. The educated youth in the village have received different looks from the villagers, not to mention Mingzhu.

Mingzhu's belly was visible at the beginning. After several months of teaching, Mingzhu's due date arrived before the autumn harvest.

At this time, the work in the field is almost weeding. In the past month, Lin Dongfang wanted to stay with Mingzhu all day long, and he was persuaded by Mingzhu again and again before he reluctantly agreed to send her there in the morning and pick her up after work. He would not give up even a step.

No matter how much the rural people love their wives, they are not so exaggerated. His move made many people jealous, especially the newly married couples in the village. Even Li Yan, who was just pregnant, envied her. However, she knew that her situation was not comparable to Mingzhu's. While comforting Chen Jianguo, she was also glad that she would not give birth until winter, after the New Year, when it was not the busy farming season.

He was not afraid of walking back and forth, mainly because Lin Dongfang was worried that the child would be bumped again because he was with the child all day. Finally, seeing that he was very anxious, the day was indeed approaching, and Mingzhu went to find Liu Weimin.

It was said before that he should find someone to take over. Liu Weimin also knew that her big belly was not a long-term solution.

Seeing Mingzhu's belly getting bigger day by day, the educated youths were also watching and counting the days to find Liu Weimin. They were almost all thinking about this easy job. In the past few days, they were almost blocked by the educated youths at home every day.

Hearing this, he sighed first,

"Oh, I'm so worried. Your job has become a popular one."

When Mingzhu thought about the people in the educated youth courtyard, she understood. They had never done farm work before coming here, and they were not very used to it. They finally got this opportunity, but Mingzhu took it first. At that time, it was a simple proposal, and she simply took the textbooks and simply recommended her. At that time, her belly was visible, and others were embarrassed to say anything openly.

However, seeing that she could not teach for a few days, others were thinking about it.

Mingzhu didn't want to care too much. Although she was really happy to be with her child during this period, things have their priorities, and she didn't think about coming back to grab this position after giving birth.

After handing in the textbook, she stood up with her belly,

"Uncle, you are too anxious. This job sounds good, it's a teacher, but, uncle, the work is light, these work points, and working in the fields, are different."

After a pause, Liu Weimin slapped his head,

"Oh, my wooden head is not a problem, you only have a few work points, it's not light or anything."

After sending the couple away, Liu Weimin was also relaxed. Let alone other things, these educated youth, who work so hard in the fields now, can't even eat enough with a year's work points, let alone these few work points. Do they really think it's a good job?

"Are you relieved now?"