Chapter 303: Now that you have food in your stomach

Liu Weimin finally figured it out. Don't you care about work points?

Okay, then I'll talk to you about work points.

Let's talk about work points.

"What's the matter? Didn't I make it clear?

Don't talk about this. From now on, village affairs, those who fight, those who believe in rumors, those who spread rumors, those who are unfilial, those who mess up the family, those who believe in feudal superstitions and set rules for their daughters-in-law, those who want to be feudal lords, those who use girls as servants, those who are biased, those who only care about their mother's family, and those who don't want girls after giving birth, and those who are even more conscienceless, you know it in your heart without me saying anything.

It's a new society now, and we in Liujiatun can't do things that hold us back.

Humph!

I turned a blind eye before and didn't want to pursue it. From now on, if anyone thinks I If you are saying that you dare not move, then you can try and see if your family's work points for a year are enough to be deducted. If you owe work points by the end of the year, don't come to me.

Oh, by the way, I know that someone is still thinking about marrying an educated youth. If both parties are willing, I have no objection.

Now the higher-ups all emphasize free love. If someone is doing bad things and wants to take advantage and then use coercion and inducement, then I will not hide it. No matter who it is, go to the Public Security Bureau first, just to make a name for yourself. "

Looking at the people below, who were whispering at first, but then shut up and dared not speak, Liu Weimin felt a little proud. See, they are all bullies who are afraid of the strong.

After a quick scan,

"Most of us in Liujiatun have the same ancestor. It stands to reason that we all prosper together and suffer together. You must think so too. Even for the collective honor of our Liujiatun, some things should be reduced to small matters. I used to think so too.

Our Liujiatun is like a big tree. It was originally lush and flourishing, but some people insisted on doing things that were not worthy of being on the table. Those things were like termites that specialized in gnawing at the roots of the tree. Do you think that these termites should be caught?

If we don't catch them, yes, from the outside, the tree is still good.

But if we just gnaw at it like this, who knows how many years this tree can still be bright and beautiful? Maybe one day it will break with a "bang" and even the roots will break.

What if we pull out the first worm when we find it?

Such a small injury, a worm hole, will have no effect on the big tree at all. Maybe after a period of time, hey, it will grow back.

What do you think is the right thing to do?"

" Are you willing to let them be so 嚯嚯 那 那 那 那 那? "" At that time, this child is big, find a object, find aunt, say a daughter -in -law, do you have to inquire? Inquiring, hey? Liu Jiatun has it? Who do you want to find this place? Do you want to marry such a daughter -in -law, your grandson, your grandson Mom, look at it every day, do you respond? Find such a grandfather to make your daughter marry such a place, do you rest assured? But do n't say anything, do n't you say that you do n't say anything? Well! Do you pat your chest? Do you believe it? There are no windy walls in this world. You can weigh yourself yourself. "Don't say that their educated youth is the villagers, and Liu Aiguo, who is together all day long, is shocked. "Did he say that?"

Several old men who came to calm the situation were also surprised, and turned to Liu Sanye at the same time,

"Did you teach him that?"

That really wasn't the case.

But he could probably understand what was going on. He knew that Jiandan's backer was a garrison soldier and a leader, and he probably wanted to secretly gain some favor, so that he could borrow his power to get some benefits in the future, and he would have some confidence.

The villagers have been working hard all their lives. The benefits they have gained in the past two years, the things that the villagers have eaten, were not directly brought by Jiandan, but were basically related to Jiandan. Liu Weimin saw it clearly.

In addition, he took the new farm tools he said that day to heart.

"Not bad, not stupid."

Liu Weimin has always been a lukewarm person in the village. He suddenly became tough, and for a while, no one dared to refute him. Even those who usually throw tantrums were quiet now, fearing that the fire would burn themselves.

Several old men kept silent with stern faces, which was considered to be a suppression.

Liu Erye also snorted lightly, and at the same time glanced at the young people with gray hair below.

The hearts of those who accidentally looked at each other trembled.

"When you are hungry, you only know how to work. Now that you have food in your stomach, you have the energy to do evil?

Really, a dog's stomach can't hold two taels of sesame oil, and you still want to live a good life?

I'll put it here, live your own life quietly, there is no point in saying anything, this is a new society, life is bound to get better and better, and you will not be left out of any good things in the village.

If you really don't want to settle down, and feel that Liujiatun can't let you go, just don't be depressed here, and don't endure it. If you want to make a fortune somewhere, I will give you a letter of introduction now!"

The people below immediately lowered their heads and dared not say a word. The villagers thought in their hearts that it was over, and even this word was said, this matter was a big deal.

Many people who were thoughtful immediately became more tense. What else are you thinking at this time? What else dare to do? If they really did it, they would be driven out of the village.

The educated youth were confused, but they didn't dare to say anything when they saw this scene.

"If you want your children to be well, send them there as the village chief said, but no one is allowed to make trouble. If you don't go, just work honestly. If you do anything else, don't blame Liujiatun for not being able to tolerate you."

Speaking of this, some educated youth were naturally unhappy, and their eyes looking at Mingzhu were not friendly.

The work in the fields was too tiring, and everyone had their own thoughts when they saw this lightheartedness, but in this situation, no one dared to speak out.

The villagers were immediately suppressed by such a heavyweight at the end, and they were all quiet when they left. Even the most talkative and aggressive ones covered their mouths tightly.

Liu Weimin also exhaled fiercely. Don't say it, this is much more refreshing than usual storytelling.

"Wei Min, you've done a good job, that's how you do it. You can usually get away with trivial matters, but when it's time to be tough, you must never be soft-hearted on matters of principle."

"Yes, go ahead, don't worry, we old guys are still here."

Liu Weimin is a village chief who is dedicated to the people, but sometimes he is hesitant and can't take action when he encounters something. Sometimes he is not as straightforward and tough as the accountant Liu Aiguo. He is fine, especially when everyone is around, he has no opinion and wants to ask for opinions on everything.

Seeing him today, even Liu Aiguo breathed a sigh of relief.