Chapter 376 Back

The whole village is busy with the autumn harvest.

On the way here just now, there are corn stalks that have been laid down on both sides, and everywhere is golden. Lin Dongfang is no exception and is working.

Mingzhu was cleaning the yard while the child was sleeping. Seeing her, she smiled,

"I knew you were coming soon. It's been a month, so you should be back.

Let me see, where is our little friend?"

"Hurry into the house, the kid is sleeping, and I can only do something when he is sleeping. Otherwise, I can't let go."

"Tsk tsk!" Complaints are complaints, but the pride of being a mother, but Jian Dan is envious of it,

"You are really a mother, listen, listen, the way you talk is different."

It's a bit embarrassing to say to Mingzhu, and push her to the kang,

"Alright, sit down and rest for a while, are you tired? How many days of driving is this?"

Jian Dan looked at the little child who was sleeping with bubbles in his mouth, and unconsciously The voice was lowered.

"Seven days, seven days. This time it's a sleeper, not as tiring as the last time.

Hey, this child is really different from when he was just born, huh? His little face was wrinkled then,"

Mingzhu turned around and poured a glass of water. Jiandan was reaching out to pinch his little hand.

"Right, now that he's grown up, he must be prettier than then."

"This little hand is slippery, much softer than an adult's skin,"

Maybe it was because of some big movement or loud voice, the child didn't want to be stunned anymore, twisted his body, rubbed his feet, and kicked off the thin blanket covering his belly. He rubbed his eyes with his hands, and soon his eyes and face turned red.

Then he opened his sleepy eyes, not knowing if he could see anything. Anyway, his little arms and legs started to move quickly, grabbing a handful here and there, kicking and kicking, and he started playing by himself.

Jian Dan was simply melted by the cuteness,

"It's so fun,"

She could play with her finger for half a day, and when she saw that her finger was about to be pulled into her mouth, she pulled it out,

"Ah!"

"Hey, kid, this won't work, I haven't washed my hands yet."

"Ah!"

Ming Zhu came over and touched him, and changed his diaper.

Jian Dan got up to wash his hands, and when he came back he went to look through his bag, and after a long time, he finally took out a child's hollow hand-grabbing ball toy from it.

There was no stock of children's things in the base space, and the ones he found were all unexpected surprises. This one, I don't know when it got in.

She took out another piece of sky blue cotton cloth and handed it to Mingzhu.

"Here, this is a gift from me, your aunt, to your child. You can't refuse it."

"You!"

"It's okay not to hold a full moon celebration. It's just a formality, but the gift is important. Why are you being polite to me?

It's not a very expensive thing. You can make him two small clothes with this cotton cloth. You know me. I can't give you a finished one. So I'd rather give it to you. You can decide what to do with it.