Chapter 255: Reaction to Marriage

The three new educated youths were confused, while Wang Hongmei and the others had a feeling that they couldn't explain.

Envy, or more of confusion.

They knew a little about Mingzhu and Lin Dongfang's marriage. They were childhood sweethearts, and it was a natural thing. They could accept it.

But how long has it been, and Chen Jianguo and Li Yan are also getting married?

In addition to being simple, they are the first batch to come. Getting married here means that they have given up returning to the city, giving up the supply of food and clean buildings and streets, and choosing endless farm work, this mud and thatched house, and these layers of patches, and the wild vegetables that can't be broken all year round.

For a while, several people were in a mess and couldn't help thinking wildly.

They all gave up. Does that mean that there is really no hope of returning to the city?

For a while, the whole educated youth courtyard was filled with a sad atmosphere. Could it be that they really have to stay in this small mountain valley for the rest of their lives?

When they went to the countryside, they were enthusiastic and helpless, but they all held the dream of returning to the city soon.

But today's understanding is like pouring a basin of cold water on their heads in the coldest days of winter, making them completely sober.

Going to the countryside is going to the countryside, not just for household registration, and not just for talk.

They no longer think they are city dwellers and have some superior capital.

Now they suddenly realized how stupid this idea was.

At that time, they would never have thought that in the end, they themselves would be the biggest joke.

What's more sad is that in this situation, parents and family members should have known about it early, but some parents still used this reason to coax them, saying that they miss them and find ways to help them return to the city, and they believed it.

The longer the time, the less contact with the family, and the more perfunctory it became. They even comforted themselves that the family also had difficulties and did not ignore them on purpose, and even found a reason.

Now think about it, I am the stupid one. I am afraid that now that I am gone, the family will be more happy, right?

For a while, the atmosphere was very low.

Jian Jian didn't ask much, greeted a few people, and led the child out.

At this time, empathy is also extreme, with joy and sorrow.

It was more than seven o'clock in the evening. The spring sunset still had a trace of afterglow, but the moon was already hanging in the east, illuminating the country road, as if it was covered with a layer of frost.

The atmosphere was a bit strange just now, and Jian Xin didn't dare to speak. Now she dared to ask,

"Sister, they seem unhappy? Isn't it a good thing for Sister Yan to get married?"

Looking at the child's clear eyes, Jian Jian didn't know how to explain. What made them unhappy was not Li Yan's marriage, but the meaning behind it, which shattered their fantasy.

Jian Jian sighed leisurely,

"They are not unhappy, but seeing Sister Yan get married, they also want to go home."

But this family is not easy to go back to.

People say that women have no home after getting married.

They are outsiders in their husband's family and guests in their parents' home.