Chapter 296 Jian Dan is really my younger sister

Cheng Chao was in a state of disbelief after finally figuring it out, full of surprise, but was instantly hit by Jian Dan, as if a basin of cold water was poured on his head. His heart was so cold.

Seeing that he was not giving up, Jian Dan was speechless, and simply stood up and flipped through a photo album.

"Look, I really have my own family, it can't be your family."

The Jian family and the Su family are both big families. For others, it is impossible to take a photo in their lifetime, but for them, it is common.

Both old men felt that they should leave a memory for their children, and they always insisted on the habit of taking photos. Jian Dan also kept it with them after coming here.

Cheng Chao and his team investigated Jian Dan very carefully, but it was difficult to trace the information at this time. The family background of the Jian family would naturally not let photos and other things leak out. The few photos they found were all taken by Jian Dan in recent years.

After handing over the family property, the two old men went out less and less, and there were even fewer photos and other things. Cheng Chao and his team really had never seen the appearance of Grandpa Jian.

"These are photos of my family. Look, this is my grandpa, this is my grandpa, this is my mom, and there seems to be only one photo of my dad, and it's a wedding photo.

At the back, this one, this one, the last page is this one.

I remember I asked at that time, my grandpa said that my dad is not like us, saying that he is afraid that it will be dangerous if others see him."

Handing the album to Cheng Chao, he called Jian Xin,

"Xinxin, come to the ground and move around."

As soon as he took the child down, he heard Cheng Chao's shocked voice,

"Is this your grandpa?"

The little girl was almost screaming, and she was scared.

Jian Jian frowned and leaned over to take a look.

"Yes, my grandpa, look at those eyes, look at my eyes, that's what we call alike."

Cheng Chao's clothes looked like he had seen a ghost. Jian Wenxiu also stood up and came over, but he was stunned after taking a look. He looked at the photo and Jian Jian, as if comparing them.

"Don't say it, they are more alike. No need to stare, just look at them, they are a family."

"But, this old man,"

stroking his chin, hesitant,

"Am I dazzled? Why do I feel like it's your grandpa, Cheng Chao?"

Grandpa Cheng had passed away for several years, and Jian Wenxiu even suspected that there was something wrong with his memory.

"Look, there is also this mole. I remember that Grandpa Cheng had a mole like this on his face, right?"

Cheng Chao swallowed hard,

"Yes, but, My grandfather's mole is on the left, and Grandpa Jian's mole is on the right. "

Jian Wenxiu joked,

"Fortunately, everyone who knows Grandpa Cheng only has one brother. If people don't know, people will believe that Grandpa Jian and Grandpa Cheng are twin brothers."

Cheng Chao looked at Jian Wenxiu with difficulty,

"But, my grandfather does have a twin brother,"

"How come I don't know?"