Chapter 348 Did she bully you?

Jian Dan's heart sank. Really?

"Why did she come into my house? No one in my house wants to play with her."

Seeing Jian Dan's face getting worse and worse, they stopped teasing the children.

"What are you playing for? She likes your brother and wants to marry him. Otherwise, why is she trying to get close to you?"

"My brother?"

"My brother?"

"Yeah, didn't you notice that every time she came over, it was when your brother came over? The last time was a few years ago. Wasn't it also because your brother happened to come back, and she saw it? At that time, you and Xiao Rui, the two of you were running behind your brother's ass. Do you remember?"

Jian Dan blinked, and realized belatedly that she was talking about Cheng Chao, not Cheng An.

She patted her head in annoyance. She really scared herself. Her train of thought was really off track.

However, when she thought of a person as glorious as Cheng Chao being thought of by such a person who hated to see others sow discord, and there might be some plots, she felt uncomfortable all over. If they really succeeded in their plot, she would be heartbroken.

Cheng An frowned and thought about it for a long time but couldn't remember it, but she remembered that Cheng Chao came back. After all, they worshipped this brother without thinking.

"Hey, it's normal that you don't remember. How old were you at that time? Your brother hasn't been here for several years. It's normal that you don't remember,"

"Grandma Wang, you mean, she started thinking about my brother from that time? Wanted to marry my brother?"

Grandma Lin slapped her thigh,

"I remember now. She has been hanging around here for more than ten days, beating around the bush, and always trying to stop Doctor Tang. Is it that little girl?"

"It's her. We have lived together for so many years. Who doesn't know her? How often do we see her?

Look, she came out again when Cheng Chao came.

Listen to what you said to Xiao Anzi just now. What's her relationship with her? Don't be so polite?"

Cheng An's face turned red with anger. His parents also said at home that his brother should have gotten married at this age. They knew that he would have a sister-in-law sooner or later, but it can't be like this, right?

It's not that Cheng An is arrogant. He has met Yu Hongyan several times. She always relies on her brother-in-law being a regiment leader. Not only does she speak harshly, but she also looks down on many family members in the family compound, as if her brother-in-law is the only leader in the family compound.

She treats children the same way. It's better for them. After all, according to the level, Cheng Zhuo is her brother-in-law's superior, and his attitude towards them is quite good.

She is not polite to other children at all. She pushes and insults them at every turn. She says all kinds of bad words. As far as Cheng An knows, many children have been scolded and cried by her.

There are many things that Cheng An doesn't know. Some children finally get some food, but she can't keep it if she sees it. She also threatens the children not to tell their parents when they go back.

Some children are obedient, and some children tell their families when they go back, but when they hear that it's her, they swallow their grievances. Yu Hongyan grasps this point. Most people will not and dare not offend her brother-in-law easily, which makes her more fearless.

Later, the children in the family compound saw her as if they saw a devil.

Seeing that the two old ladies were still talking, she simply made an excuse that she was tired and got up to walk back with Cheng An.

Cheng An was a boy, so she let him know that people were treacherous and that he should be on guard against others. There was no need to dirty his ears with those tricks. She went back and told her second aunt about it. This matter would not be accomplished. Tang Sumei had not stayed here for nothing for so many years.

"It's enough for us to know it ourselves. We should pay more attention to it in normal times. Don't let big brother get involved with her. That would be disgusting.

You should also talk to Xiao Rui. Stay away from her when you meet her in the future. Don't think about venting big brother's anger.

After all, she has nothing to do with big brother or our family. She just thinks about big brother in her heart. We have no evidence, right? If we go out and say something or do something, it would be unreasonable."

Cheng An was angry and still had a stern face.

"Sister, why is she so bad?"

"Hehe," Jian Dan pursed her short hair.

"When you grow up and have a family, you have this stage. It's normal to have a good impression of the opposite sex. She is not bad. After all, she didn't do anything and didn't affect us. We can pretend not to know.

In fact, if the two grandmothers didn't say it just now, we really didn't think about it, right?"

After thinking about it, Jian Dan asked the child first.

"Why don't you like her?"

"Sister, don't you know, her brother-in-law is a member of the Third Brigade? Regimental commander, she has been living with her sister since she joined the army. She has to live there for several months a year. She is also overbearing and unreasonable. I heard that her sister's children can't get enough food after she came. "

Realizing that he had gone off topic, Cheng An paused and brought the topic back.

"This has nothing to do with us, but she is a snob.

Few people in this family compound like her.

She is so old, but she still bullies children. She will snatch them when she sees them holding a piece of candy. She will beat and scold people when she is in a bad mood,"

Jian Jian's face was Cold,

"Did she bully you?"

"That's not the case,"

Cheng An curled his lips,

"She doesn't dare. When she sees my mother, she always greets her with a smile. She bullies those who are lower in rank than her brother-in-law.

Not only the children, but also those aunts, she looks down on them, saying that they are rural women and should farm in the countryside, and should not come to this family compound. She also scolds them for being ugly and bringing shame to the family compound, and tells them to go back to the countryside."

Jian Dan frowned more and more, this person seems to have some problems.

Such a person can't let her bully her brother.

"Then no one went to talk to her brother-in-law? They are all the leaders, but they can't manage the family members?"

"They are all lower in rank than that leader Han, and it's not too serious. People don't want to offend leader Han because of this matter, so no one dares to go. Now these people are avoiding her."

Jian Dan thought it was just the jealousy of the little girl, but it turned out that she is not a good person.

"Sister, don't you dislike her too?"

After saying that, the child quickly sought a sense of identity. Jiandan did not like her either, but,

"I don't know what kind of person she is, but the first impression is very important. Although it is not absolute, the natural feeling about a person is sometimes very accurate.

Especially, you have to look at the eyes. A person's eyes can tell a lot.

When I saw her for the first time just now, she was looking at me, but there was no politeness in her eyes. There was a strong jealousy. I guess it was for my appearance, my clothes, or my close relationship with you. It was the kind of glaring, not hidden at all."