Chapter 237 Picked up two children

The little girl stared at this side with eager eyes, looking listless. As soon as Jiandan appeared, she immediately spoke happily,

"Sister, Third Grandpa, sister is back."

"Ah, really?"

Third Grandpa Liu looked up and tucked the quilt wrapped around her body.

"Don't move around, the wind is blowing in. Hurry up and go in and hide."

Although he was not very serious when he left, he was obviously much more relaxed and cheerful when he came back, and his expression was full of joy.

"Have you finished shopping?"

This expression showed that everything was going smoothly. He didn't ask what he bought. He stretched his hands and feet and picked up the whip.

Jiandan put the backpack on the cart with his hand. The ox cart shook again. She jumped up with one hand on the board, sat on it, and put on the cotton coat.

"Have you finished shopping, let's go home!"

"Go home!" The little girl was also happy to clap her hands through the quilt.

The big package was placed in the middle of the ox cart. Today's wind was good, and it was a tailwind on the way back. The little girl sat in front of the package, just in time to block the wind.

On one side was Mr. Liu San, the driver, and on the other side was Jiandan, who was wrapped in a thick quilt and could not be blown by the wind at all.

After walking around with him, the little girl was in a good mood, chattering with her little head exposed, talking happily.

Just now when we entered the county town, Jiandan was worried that the child would be moved by the scene and think of something unhappy, so after talking to the supply and marketing cooperative, we hurried into the restaurant, and after dinner, we hurriedly sent the child back, and did not dare to stay for long.

There was really nothing going on during the first trip, and the normal festive atmosphere before the New Year was not very strong.

But this time, when I came out of the back door of the supply and marketing cooperative and collected the sacks, I accidentally looked out and saw a group of seven or eight teenagers entering a yard, with wanton smiles on their faces, and the screams, pleas and cries that came from the yard immediately, which formed a sharp contrast with the crisp and unscrupulous smashing and looting.

Due to her job in her previous life, Jian Dan is not a soft-hearted person.

She has no intention of being a saint, nor a savior.

There are too many poor people in this world, and she can't save everyone.

This kind of thing is just the tip of the iceberg, and it's just the beginning.

In this kind of chaos, it's impossible to save them all.

She doesn't mind taking action if she can ensure her own safety, such as Sheng Zhiyuan.

But in this situation, it's obviously not a wise move to come forward.

Seeing this, passers-by also changed their faces and hurried.

Jian Dan messed up her hair, lowered her head, grabbed her backpack, and followed the crowd to flee in panic. When she passed the gate of the courtyard, she threw a handful of stones from a distance, hiding behind people.

As expected, she heard a few screams, and then a few people hurried away. Jian Dan saw it, and her good mood after buying fat meat soared a little.

Looking at the little girl's carefree smile, Jian Dan was actually a little relieved in her heart. What would have happened if she hadn't agreed to Sheng Zhiyuan's request that day? Will she still be tortured by Sheng Zhiyuan like before?