Chapter 268: Roast Chicken is no longer available

Apart from the question of address, the two were in a good mood. They had quite a lot of fish in this basket. They piled up on the grass. The fish of all sizes were tumbling and jumping, which was quite spectacular.

"Okay, stop giggling. Hurry up. Take the big ones to the waterside and clean them up. Throw the small ones back. I'll rinse the Nordic fish and put them back later."

"Okay, sister!"

I didn't care about the address when I was in a hurry. I didn't care.

Li Guang's family conditions were average. He had eaten a lot of meals since he was a child because of his clever mouth. However, after playing with Chen Jing and Gu Jianjun, they took good care of him.

During this period, they had to go to the countryside. The lives of the three people were all in trouble. They all looked dry. When they saw the fish, they couldn't help it. They wanted to stick to it.

Jiandan didn't think about anything else. He just thought that the fish was caught by Lin Dongfang and Mingzhu after all. Although he had a close relationship with Lin Dongfang and Mingzhu, it was not good for them to eat all of them. So he said to Li Guang,

"Put it in a backpack and bring it back. We will roast a few, and you can carry the rest back to share with Lin Dongfang."

"Ah, alas!" Li Guang felt something was wrong just after he agreed.

"That won't work. We all went up the mountain together. If we all stay, won't we eat alone?"

"Well, that's fine. You clean it up first, and I'll..."

He swallowed the words he was about to say, moved his ears slightly, picked up a fish and threw it out.

Almost at the same time, a fluttering pheasant fell to the ground a few trees away.

Jiandan happily brought it back and was stunned by Li Guang.

After coming here for a few days, many villagers and old educated youth had said that Jianda was very powerful. I didn't expect him to see it with his own eyes.

The tail of the fish in his hand slapped against the back of his hand, but he didn't notice it.

"Hey, what are you doing? Doesn't your hand hurt?"

Li Guang hurriedly threw the fish aside, rubbed the back of his hand that was scratched by the fish scales, and exclaimed,

"Your skills are amazing!"

He originally planned to put down another basket, but now he didn't put down any more.

"Hurry up and pack it up, so we can go back after we pack it up."

Jian Jian began to worry about the child's anxiety, tied up the pheasant's wings, and went to help Li Guang pack it up.

Here, Jian Jian and the other two left, and Cheng Chao was not idle either.

He put the child down, but didn't let go, and led the child to walk around a little, and then pulled back a few dead branches.

He returned to the original place, folded it, moved to a larger open space next to it, and lit the fire as he thought they would be back soon.

After tossing around for so long, it was already noon, and Jian Xin was already hungry.

Cheng Chao found Jian's backpack nearby, but there was only a thin layer of mushrooms in it. Jian didn't have time to pack water and food because she was in a hurry to leave today. Besides, the child had been walking with Lin Dongfang all the way, so she didn't think about preparing first. She could cheat at any time with the backpack, but she didn't expect that the backpack would be in Cheng Chao's hands first.