Chapter 287: A Little Reader

Simplicity is a rare surprise. It's really rare to see such a fierce little boy.

However, it's super cute.

Look, Hu Zi and the other children were all shocked.

"Humph!"

The little girl turned around and walked back with satisfaction.

A group of children watched them enter the house before they dared to speak,

"You won't really stop us from listening, right?"

A child screamed immediately,

"Ah, what should I do? I haven't heard enough?"

"I still want to listen. I still want to know what the monkey, no, what Sun Wukong did,"

"I want to know too,"

A group of younger brothers all looked at their elder brother,

"Brother Hu Zi, what should I do? Can we still listen?"

Hu Zi is a very smart child, and he is a little confused at this moment,

"Yes, yes? Didn't you say that it's okay if we don't talk about the monkey?"

A group of children, big and small, looked at each other.

After standing for a while, Huzi turned around and ran home. The child behind him hesitated for a few seconds and followed him. The group of children was so loud that the villagers passing by were shocked.

"What's going on? What happened?"

Xiaohua was helping the old lady clean up the seedling field at home. Not only seedlings had sprouted, but also small grasses. She had to keep an eye on them and pull them out when she saw them.

Then I heard a bunch of kids coming in, Hu Zi stood in front of me panting,

"Hua Er, are you still going to tell me the story of Sun Wukong?"

"What?"

"What are you talking about? Tell me nicely."

The kids talked about what happened just now, not to mention the adults, Xiao Hua also understood,

"Brother, didn't Xin Xin say that it would be okay if you don't call it Stone Monkey?"

"Really? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes,"

Hu Zi patted his chest,

"That's good, that's good,"

He turned back to confirm before leaving,

"Really? You didn't lie to me, did you?"

Xiao Hua was so angry that she put her hands on her hips,

"If you say another word, don't even think about listening."

Hu Zi ran away, he relied on his sister to listen to his stories, he couldn't offend her, if she really pissed him off, what if she really didn't tell him anymore?

A bunch of kids came in and ran out, making the old man and old lady laugh. Xiaohua was so angry that she wanted to chase her brother and punch him.

"Grandma, look at my brother. He seems to not understand what I say."

"Look, our Xiaohua is really good. She manages your brother very well."

"That's right. If he wants to hear a story, he has to listen to me. Otherwise, he has to go to Xinxin. Humph, he is so old, but he doesn't know as many words as Xinxin. He is embarrassed."