Chapter 328 Ungrateful

After a quick look around, I still can't figure out which little carrot head belongs to her.

How unfair!

Wu Lianhua had an expression that said, "I know everything."

"Jian Zhiqing, you don't need to tell me this. I know everything. That child is ignorant and easy to bully. I tell you, I'm not easy to bully."

The two people following behind were talking louder and louder.

"Can you? Jian Zhiqing can still let the child work?"

"Why not? If she didn't have to work, why did she take those things for the child? Who is a fool to give good things to others?"

Jian Jian laughed angrily.

"So, after taking the things back, you suspected that I asked him to work and gave him things to shut him up, right?"

"Then, what else?

Tell me, why did you give those things to my Jia Jiabao?

Bah! I really can't tell. Have you eaten your conscience?"

This place is remote, but the children can't help but take things with them when they go back. The children were carried back by Hu Zi and other older children in baskets. They explained it to Liu Weimin and finally sent them to his home.

When they said they were growing things themselves, everyone thought it was a joke. They all knew what their children were like. If they asked them to help, that was fine, but no one really took it seriously when it came to farming. They only agreed to it by coaxing the children.

Now looking at these things, especially the rare watermelon, I was so confused.

Soon, several parents went out together, planning to ask someone.

Just then, they saw Liu Weimin and Hu Zi coming out, and they all went to greet them.

"Weimin, do you know......?"

Liu Weimin also wanted to ask, but he saw someone confronting at the door from a distance. He walked a few steps quickly and heard Wu Lianhua's words, "Has your conscience been eaten by a dog?"

He was so angry that he almost fell over, and immediately shouted loudly,

"Shut up!"

Hu Zi stood in front of Wu Lianhua and stared at her fiercely,

"Bad guy, those are our things, the things we planted, they are ours!

Liu Jiabao didn't do anything, I gave them all to him, and you still come to trouble Sister Jian!

You bad guy, I will never play with Liu Jiabao again, hum!"

Among the children in the village, Hu Zi is the tallest and strongest, and he protects the younger ones. The children are willing to play with him, and even the villagers are relieved. Another point is that Hu Zi is the child of Liu Sanye's family, which can also be said that everyone is relieved about Liu Sanye.

What Hu Zi said is still credible.

Wu Lianhua seemed to have a stuck throat, and the two people following behind her also felt a little unnatural. Liu Weimin was so angry that if he had a beard, he would fly up now.

"What are you doing? Do you still have the nerve to do it? Did you hear? The child planted it himself, and Xiao Jian was willing to divide his own land for the child. What are you doing here? Huh?"

Liu Weimin felt that his old face was feverish.

"You don't want to divide the good or the bad, right?