Chapter 339 How much did she bring? Why is there more?

The young boy turned around suddenly, ran back, and looked at Cheng Chao with shining eyes,

"Brother, brother, is this, is this my sister? Is this my sister?"

Cheng Rui also screamed suddenly,

"Is it my sister?"

Soon, Jian Jian received two pairs of enthusiastic eyes, and Cheng Chao also curled his lips,

"Not too stupid."

"Oh!"

"Oh! My sister is here, my sister is here!"

The two children turned around and jumped around Jian Jian in circles. The Cheng family's first impression of people is very straightforward. Cheng Chao is like this, and the two brothers are also like this, except that they just say that they like this little sister.

They are twins, but the two brothers are not very similar in facial features. Cheng Rui is the kind of sunny boy who is very cheerful at first glance, and Cheng An gives people the first impression of being quiet. Standing there, he feels like the kind of gentle and elegant young man from a noble family, and there is no sign of the black-hearted sesame filling in Cheng Chao's mouth.

But he is a big boy in his teens. In this environment, he exercises a lot. Although his nutrition is not very good, he is still in the front compared with those around him. Now he has reached Jiandan's ears.

Although Jiandan has grown a lot in the past two years, he is now being chased by his two new brothers and feels a little depressed.

"Why are you so tall?"

Cheng Chao knew that Jiandan was depressed and couldn't help but chuckle.

Cheng Rui also showed his arms.

"Sister, look, how strong I am!"

"Me too,"

Cheng An also wanted to say, but he really couldn't compare with Cheng Rui in this regard.

"I can still grow, sister, when I grow up, I can protect you."

He heard from his parents that his sister was the only one left at home, and he had to be his sister's support when he grew up and couldn't let his sister be bullied.

"Who dares to bully you? I will cut him off!"

The two boys embraced Jian Dan and walked forward. Cheng Chao slowed down and followed behind. He was worried about whether Jian Dan could get along with the two naughty boys. Now it seems that he was worrying too much.

The genes of the Cheng family are very strong.

Although Cheng Zhuo is not the top leader here, his position is not low and he lives in a small courtyard.

Jian Dan also took a look along the way. After entering the camp, there are normal houses on one side, which are not much different from those in the Northeast.

On the opposite side, probably because it is against the mountain, there are rows of caves dug out.

To put it bluntly, it is a hole dug out on the side of the mountain, and then the hole is decorated as you want.

Compared with normal rooms, this kind of cave can save more than half of the materials, only the windows and doors in the front, but at the same time, the lighting is much worse, after all, only this side can be exposed to sunlight.

But the other three sides are all airtight mountain walls, which are more than a little better than walls in terms of warmth preservation. In winter, you only need to seal the front doors and windows well, and it will be a warm little nest.