Chapter 222 A Row of White People

Just a simple meal, this is not necessary, right?

Pointing at the snowman to protect me?

It's a bit fantasy, right?

However, when I opened the door, there was a row of big snowmen outside the door, which was spectacular enough. It might become a tourist attraction in this village. Thinking of a group of little rascals coming here to check in all day, thinking about the lively scene, I just laughed.

Hearing the laughter, the children were very puzzled. They looked at each other, and didn't know what Sister Jane was laughing at.

Mingzhu raised her arm to her,

"What are you thinking about? Why are you laughing like that?"

"Hey! You say, by then, there will be a row of big snowmen standing outside my door, haha, how fun is that?"

Hearing this, Mingzhu's eyes widened,

"You're not serious, are you? Do you really want to put up a row?"

She began to imagine this scene in her mind,

"Hey, don't say it, if that's the case, then your family will be completely famous."

"Haha, right?"

"Of course,"

After only a few months here, Mingzhu's accent has been brought over, and her original accent has been changed into a mess,

"We see snow every year here, but who can create such a Western scene?

Others At home, the children play with it by themselves. They push it away after two or three days. If you put it at the door like you do, people will probably think it is a nuisance. "

Jian Dan didn't think too much about it. Although he wanted to be low-key, he had to spoil his child.

"I am the only one in my family. How can I say that? I will do whatever the child likes. Look, he is so happy!"

Ming Zhu also looked over. A group of children were playing enthusiastically. No, they were working enthusiastically. In such a short time, they had already made several big snowballs. Hu Zi divided the work among his friends in a professional manner. Now he led several older children to fix the big snowballs. His little face was smiling and tense at times. It was quite scary.

At least those children were very good at it and behaved well.

At this time, little Jian Xin was very conscious of being a wounded person. She covered her hands with cotton and just stood aside, staring and laughing from time to time. Seeing the lively play of others, she was really jealous, so she went over to play snowballs with them.

There were a dozen children, but none of them was idle, and they were busy in an orderly manner.

"Don't look at them as children, they are busy and work hard. Look at their speed, and look at the ball. Isn't it getting rounder and rounder?"

The door of Jian's house was in complete chaos. The snow that had been swept together was thrown everywhere by the children. The firewood pile not far in front was also turned over in a mess. It was obvious that they were looking for corn leaves.

"Sister, nose, eyes!"

Meeting the little girl's bright eyes, Jian turned back to the house resignedly,

"This small basket is full of them. Use the one you like, and bring the rest back to me."

"Hey!"

The things were not heavy, and the small basket was not big. Jian put it directly on Jian Xin's arm, and the little girl ran out excitedly.