Chapter 249: Unique Beauty, Isn't It Sweet?

A lot of fish were caught, and several people were not eating well. In the end, the chickens and rabbits that the boys had caught were not touched. They ate fish until they burped.

Qian Cheng muttered to Yuan Ye, saying that eating fish was really satisfying.

"Why didn't we notice that there were fish here?"

Yuan Ye looked around,

"Look at the road they took. We usually don't take this road. This direction looks not far, but did you notice that it is actually closer to the mountains."

Qian Cheng was a little naive, but not stupid. He got up and went to the waterside to check carefully.

"It's true. The traces of the wild animals' activities are quite obvious.

I have to say that they are really brave."

"What do you think? If they were like those crying, Weidong would have hidden far away."

This is the truth.

"Hey! Just look at their courage. Just now, that Zhiqing Jian was fishing, right? I heard from the villagers that she can kill wild boars.

With her skills, isn't this mountain as easy as her own home? Can't she eat any meat easily?

Why are those people jealous? Isn't it normal for them to have a better life if they are capable?"

Yuan Ye had the same idea. Even Qian Cheng, who was so simple-minded, could see it. It made no sense that others wouldn't understand it.

Last time Jian Jian showed off her power at Tang Cui's place, everyone was scared and kept quiet for a long time. Not only did no one dare to offend her, but they even dared not say anything behind her back.

After a long time, Jian Jian was young and young, so it was inevitable that some people would become loose-skinned and think that she was easy to control, and started to make trouble again.

He didn't even want to say it. How stupid could some people be?

You don't even need to think about it. You should know that a girl who can kill wild boars can't be a soft persimmon.

However, watching Ling Weidong approaching intentionally or unintentionally, I wonder if he noticed it?

Among the three people, Ling Weidong was the leader, but Yuan Ye was always the one who was best at observing words and expressions.

Early on, he saw that Ling Weidong paid too much attention to this youngest educated youth.

To be honest, he was a bystander, and he always felt that the educated youth was too young, and the most important thing was that the look in his eyes was bright. It can't be said that he had no interest in him, but he didn't care at all.

It's not that he didn't think highly of them. In fact, to be honest, the look in his eyes seemed to have just reached the level of knowing who he was.

However, Ling Weidong had been strong since he was young. He usually didn't give up once he set his goal, and he could basically do what he wanted to do. At this moment, he probably wouldn't listen to anything he said.

Thinking about it, he sighed again, maybe there was still hope.

Ling Weidong over there was indeed paying attention to Jian Dan, and Jian Dan also noticed it, but, first of all, she was only seventeen years old now, and in her cognition, she was still a minor.

Another, most important thing is that she has no such idea at all. She doesn't even need to think about it. Her future plan, whether it is the next ten, twenty, or thirty years, is to be alone.