Chapter 340 You old men are just careless.

She felt that life over there was already hard, with a transition period, and compared to this place, it was instantly several levels higher.

Jian Dan frowned,

"Do you dislike me?"

The two children waved their hands.

"Really don't want to eat?"

Cheng An was embarrassed to move, and Cheng Rui didn't dare to move either, glancing at him from time to time. Although he was usually noisy, he was still afraid of this younger brother at critical moments.

Cheng Chao said with a smile,

"Okay, your sister gave it to you, just take it and eat it, don't be so polite to your sister."

"Hey!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Rui jumped up, stretched out his hand to take the persimmon, and stuffed one into Cheng An's hand. He was really rude, "Ah Wu" he bit off a small half in one bite, his eyes narrowed into a slit with satisfaction, and his words were naturally unclear,

"Well, it's delicious, really delicious,"

Seeing this, Cheng An also shyly said thank you, but did not eat it immediately, but held it in his palm, and it was obvious that he wanted to keep it.

Naughty children will be paid more attention by their parents, while sensible children are more distressed.

Cheng Chao frowned,

"Can't even persimmons be grown this year?"

His second aunt and second uncle are not harsh on children. To put it bluntly, this thing is not a rare thing. The two children can show such greedy looks, which must be a long time since they haven't eaten it.

Cheng An spoke softly,

"All the crops planted in spring have grown, but the green vegetables and other things didn't grow well afterwards. Only the potatoes and sweet potatoes in the fields are growing well."

Cheng Chao frowned and said nothing. He really couldn't solve these problems.

He handed the bag in his hand to Jian Dan and told Cheng An,

"I'm going to the team to find your dad. I have something else to do. I'll leave your sister to you."

Cheng Rui, who had just finished eating, wiped his mouth and rushed over again,

"Brother, I will protect my sister and won't let others bully her."

Cheng Chao looked at him and said nothing. It was hard to say who would protect whom and who would bully whom.

"Dan Dan, you should have a good rest here. If you have something to do, you can order them. If you want to go out, take them with you. You are not familiar with the roads here. Anyway, they are fine now."

"Yeah, I am fine now. I am free. Sister, wherever you want to go, I will take you.

I tell you, I am familiar with this place. No one can deceive us."

Cheng Chao turned his mouth and left. These two guys are really local tyrants. With Jian Dan's strength, he really doesn't worry about being bullied.

Cheng An is delicate. Seeing Jian Dan is a little tired, he quickly grabbed his brother.

"Sister, you have been in the car all the way. Go back to the house and rest for a while, or you can take a nap first.

Are you hungry? My parents will be back soon. After resting, we will go out to play tomorrow."