Chapter 337 How far is it from here? Will it take half a day to walk?

The other party gnashed his teeth,

"I bought it. I'm going to Lianshan in the northwest. I bought a full-trip ticket.

As a result, I ran into him not far after getting on the bus. There was also an old lady who should be with them. She watched me at the time. She was afraid that I would run away halfway, so she took away my ticket, money, letter of introduction, and things on the bus."

Lianshan?

Jiandan looked up at Cheng Chao, and Cheng Chao nodded. Oh, it was the same destination as them.

The ticket inspection process was slow, mainly because more than one person couldn't take out the ticket, saying that it was lost, dropped, stolen, and all kinds of things. However, the crew today obviously had a dark face and didn't show any mercy. In the end, they all obediently reissued the ticket.

The old lady who was just retorted by Jiandan was very proud. She bought the ticket and was not afraid of being checked.

The attendant took it and looked at it.

"Where are you going?"

"Back home, my mother is sick, I want to go back to see her."

After asking about the destination, the attendant still had a headache.

"Old man, your ticket is wrong. This is not the full journey. Your ticket can only get you off at the front. If you want to get to this stop, you have to buy a ticket, half of it."

The old lady instantly remembered the simple words just now, and couldn't stop the conspiracy theory. Her son not only didn't buy her a seat ticket, didn't buy her a sleeper, but even bought her only half of the standing ticket? Did he really hope that she would collapse on the way due to exhaustion?

She simply bought a ticket. The old lady's mind was now full of how to deal with her unfilial son when she returned.

"Attendant, I, I want to go to the toilet, I, can't hold it anymore..."

Unfortunately, today's attendants are all ruthless and impartial. They stretched out their hands.

"Okay, let me see your ticket."

"..."

This train is full of life.

The victim was taken away by the flight attendant to "buy a ticket", and Cheng Chao was able to sit down. Jian Dan was very happy.

"Brother, am I smart?"

Cheng Chao agreed with this, but he really didn't want to praise her.

"Smart, worthy of being my sister.

But next time you encounter such a thing, try to stay away. You can come back and call me. Do you know if he has an accomplice? Will the accomplice be nearby? The danger on the surface is actually better. After all, it can be seen under your nose. Those hidden in the dark and unknown dangers should be more vigilant. No one knows when he will jump out and stab you.

Do you know? Even if you have skills, you can't be reckless. You should always put your own safety first."

At this time, Jian Dan is usually a good baby. He promised very well, and he almost patted his chest.

"Don't worry, brother, your sister is not a fool. Why doesn't she hide when there is danger?"

Cheng Chao didn't believe it. It would be strange if she didn't go to watch the fun.

After a ticket check, according to the confession, the man's accomplices were arrested. The conductor dragged the man, holding a weapon in his hand, and yelled that he would take them to the front to buy a ticket. It did not cause much panic, but everyone who met him gave way.

This kind of thing cannot be a one-man show. The fact that there are no accomplices on the train does not mean that the matter is over.

According to the man's confession, they originally planned to get off at the next station. They had already contacted the buyer, who took the person away directly, and they took the train back without anyone noticing.

So many times before, it was smooth, the same routine, and he still didn't figure out where he was exposed. He kicked the wall at his feet in anger, and tears came out of his eyes because of the pain.

When the train started again, half of the journey had passed, and Jiandan really couldn't sit still. However, many people got on the station just now, so he couldn't walk. Jiandan could only move his stiff arms and legs in a small range.

The scenery outside the window also fluctuated. The further south we went, the larger the rice area became. The second season of rice was in the critical period of filling, and hardworking farmers could be seen everywhere.

There was nothing special in the second half of the journey. Some people got off the bus, and some got on the bus. However, Cheng Chao was a little helpless because of the tight entanglement of the conductor.

"Lao Qin, you are at work, go to work quickly, we are fine, we just had dinner."

Lao Qin laughed, and when we were about to reach the terminal, there were not many passengers on the bus, so he also got a seat, just opposite Cheng Chao,

"I said, we said we would keep in touch, but you went so far away, and there was no letter or phone call.

Girl, do you know what your brother was like before?

I'm telling you... ."

Until she got off the bus, Jiandan still remembered Lao Qin's loud voice. Cheng Chao protected her as they walked out.

"Can't you see that he's a chatterbox?"

Jiandan rubbed her ears and shook her head vigorously.

"This loud voice is so scary."

"Haha, he's happy. He's usually very tight-lipped. With a stern face, he can scare a child to tears. Only when he's happy will he talk endlessly."

The tone was filled with endless nostalgia and melancholy. The feelings of youth are the most simple, but they are only suitable to be kept in the heart.

"Brother, are we going to take a bus there?"

This station is Lianshan Station, but generally speaking, the location of the military camp is relatively remote.

Cheng Chao also collected his thoughts and looked around. He had been here before, so he was quite familiar with this place.

"Here, there is a noodle shop. Let's eat something and rest for a while."

The two sat down. Cheng Chao went to order two bowls of noodles and poured her water. He came back and said,

"I didn't tell my second uncle the specific day to come. I don't think anyone will come to pick us up. After eating noodles, I'll see if I can find a carriage to take us there later."

He simply held the cup of water and drank half of it. Only then did he feel that the heat in his body dissipated a little.

"How far is it from here? Will it take half a day to walk?"

If it was Cheng Chao alone, he really wouldn't need this car. He could get there on foot, but he couldn't bear to bring his sister with him.

"About thirty miles.

If you want to come out and take a look, just ask Second Aunt. Second Aunt's workplace is not far from home. There are other family members in the camp. They also come here to buy things."

Perhaps his luck has run out on this journey. After eating noodles, he searched around for several times and wandered around for more than half an hour. Cheng Chao still came back empty-handed. He spread his hands and said,

"Brother, there is no other way. Why don't we rest here for a night and wait for their shopping car to come tomorrow and then take a ride together?"

He simply looked up at the sky. The sun was just setting. It was probably around one or two in the afternoon. It was still summer. This side was to the west, and the sun would set later than in the northeast. It would be dark at least after eight o'clock.

There were still six or seven hours of daylight left. Just waiting like this was equivalent to half a day. It was unreasonable, right?